NameSilo

advice Domain selling

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tkdregu

Impact
As a beginner in domain buying and selling, I would like someone to guide me on the process of purchasing valuable domains and effectively selling them. I currently have three domains that I attempted to sell on GoDaddy Auctions, but unfortunately, none of them received any bids. Can someone please provide guidance on where and how I can successfully sell my domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Solution
Hi,
You need to be in it for the long haul - there's not many that just dive in and start selling. The good news is you've found a great place to learn. Read and read some more. And don't buy too many names to start with.

Welcome to np, good luck (y)
Your part in domain buying is very high

Your part in Domain selling is very less. Just listing, waiting for demand/offer, trying to find buyers (<1%)

So invest time in finding the best names and selling will happen by itself when the demand comes, at a good price.

Invest on quality names:
  • 2 words maximum
  • 10 letters maximum
  • Meaningful names
  • Pronounceable
  • Avoid numbers / hyphens
  • Avoid trademarked names
  • Avoid matchless/meaningless combinations

•••
Upvote 0
Hi,
You need to be in it for the long haul - there's not many that just dive in and start selling. The good news is you've found a great place to learn. Read and read some more. And don't buy too many names to start with.

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
Upvote 1
Solution
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back