NameSilo

Domain Transfer Problem - Need HELP!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi!

Recently I registered a domain on 11-Jan-2010 from a reseller, but few days ago my reseller transfered my domain to a new control panel and gave me new control panel pass. When I entered to my new control panel I see this-

"Domain Name - Activate Now (Processing) >> "

If I click on it, I see this- "[r1] Error Message: You are not allowed to perform this action"

It's been a week and I can't do anything with my domain! I reported this to my reseller and they said it's server bug! and they are fixing!

Another important thing is, I Locked my domain and I enabled Whois privacy protection from my old control panel when I bought it.

How to fix my problem? any idea?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They said they are fixing it so you need to give them a chance to do that first.

If they don't or won't get it fixed, then you need to tell us who the reseller is and what the domain is. Otherwise no one can help you without more information... :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back