Domain Empire

Domainagents.com - Impressive service and no BS approach

Spaceship
Watch

promo

MemberRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
I do not make it a habit going around writing positive reviews for my competitors. But I had a positive experience during an interaction with DomainAgents.com that I think deserves to be shared.

My client received an offer made through the domainagents platform. The offer was in the low three figures, nothing to get exited about, but it was on a name slated to be dropped so any offer is a positive one.

A little back and forth that took around 1 month through the DomainAgents.com interface. It all worked as it should and finally a price was agreed upon. Quickly Escrow was initiated and the transaction was away. After a while the transaction was funded and all seemed well.

After no notice for a while we tried establishing contact with the buyer directly. After a few tries I finally got him on the phone. He apologized for the delay and promised to forward push info. Nothing happened. Ohh well. DomainAgents kept at it. First they needed an EPP code for him. They got that. Then he wanted push again. So they finally got some push info from him and we initiated the push.

Now comes the pickle. After more than 50 emails and several phone calls the buyer realises what name he purchased and it was not the one he wanted. He mistyped during his request and did not notice the name written during all off our exchange and said during our phone call.

My seller was feed up, I was feed up and domainagents were feed up. We spent a lot more time servicing this guy than the deal was worth. We were ready to throw in the towel and cancel the deal.

DomainAgents was not having it. They iterated numerous times to the buyer that he agreed to purchase our name, not a different and superior one. Finally they made a new Godaddy account and we pushed the name into that. They contacted Escrow.com and they released the payment to my seller.

In short they went above and beyond to fulfil their part of the deal. Even going as far as taking over the transaction for their buyer. I can at this point only give my full hearted recommendation to DomainAgents. It was a pleasure dealing with their representative, Elsa, and I was impressed with their resolve on behalf of my client.

Thumbs up on the competition. Not many will go above and beyond, but in our case DomainAgents certainly did.

Kudos!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thanks for this.
I just got my first ever DA offer a day ago.. and was wondering how dealing with them is.

it appears buyers making offers may be more serious there, as they have to pay and use credits to make offer.

it also seems from my read, that all fees are on buyer, escrow and commision for DA.

ty

•••
Sure. All except the native Escrow sellers fees are on the buyer. They even give you 10$ via Paypal just to respond to the offer or a domainagents.com credit.

•••
good stuff. I am liking them.

it appears they also keep all offers made by buyer and seller in a negotiation bidning for 13 or 14 days.

which is same ideas as gd auctions.
and different from most others (sedo etc).. where if seller makes counteroffer, the previous buyer offer is voided.

it is an importnat distinction. and I personally prefer that method of doign (gd method). from what I read so far, DA functions in same way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back