Spaceship
Watch

rvo

Established Member
Impact
Seriously, who the hell is this guy?
Disgusting...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He looks like a nice person. I think you are just jealous.

edit: shit he is selling some membership. What an idiot. Definitely scam.

Last edited:
•••
This screams *scam* to me, I don't know about you

•••
Basic stuff on domaining, not bad.

•••
The information might be good (I have no idea) but the video is horrible

•••
His largest sales are websites, not domains. The video is misleading by implying that all of his sales are domain names. In the video, he asks the rhetorical question, "How on earth did I sell $400,000 worth of domain names on Flippa?"

His Flippa profile: JamieLewis

The $238,190 sale in the video was for the website copynprofit.com that he sold over six and a half years ago - not just a domain: https://flippa.com/73814-copynprofit-com

More than half of that $400k was from one website sale, not domain sales. Misleading.

•••
•••
He states that a big portion of the money that he made is not through affiliate marketing... but I somewhat doubt that with all of his other videos having a link to affiliate marketing landing pages covering his ClickBank programs.

@ 6:57: "If someone who had $411,000 on Flippa handed you the exact campaigns [for a fee] that they used to make that money, would you say 'no?'"
Yes, and I'd ask someone with $739,738 (@Zandibot ) in real verifiable Flippa domain sales for assistance instead. :D​

•••
•••
The $238,190 sale in the video was for the website copynprofit.com that he sold over six and a half years ago - not just a domain: https://flippa.com/73814-copynprofit-com

dkls.PNG

Their big sale was apparently bid by a now suspended account. Surprise, surprise.

This scam is supported by a network of naive followers...

who is domaier elite?

Scammers :D

•••
Why on earth would I sell my "list" of 100.000 domains for 20 bucks if I can flip those reg fee domains for +2000$ each myself? His logic is completely bogus, people like this make me sick.

•••
Oops ! I spilled my morning coffee watching this entertaining video.

This guy is facing a lawsuit from one of his buyers. Click on 'See all feedback' on his Flippa profile and this pops up.

Allan+ ( – | $31.8K )

Seller breached our contract and is now facing a lawsuit

Website sold for $30,000
(2 years ago)

Amazing how these guys come up with new schemes to scam people. Can someone link the youtube videos to this page on NamePros, so that people know the truth?

Cheers,
V

•••
•••
Guy is definitely affiliate marketing guy. Same old soundbite ... Promise BIG money with EASY work, look success/rich & throw some ferrari or lambo while at it... Boring video and unconvincing tho, should have asked someone else to do it, but then he probably was saving some $.

•••
•••

hahaha ok ok that's it. just had to submit this last one lol sorry guys.

•••
Does Flippa allow this? shouldn't they ban his account for whatever reason?

•••
this video isn't bad at all
it has all ingredients for a great sales video

he uses certain tricks that formerly where used by "hook up guys"
and later taught by Frank Kern

so he knows what he does in terms of marketing

like it or not...

•••
Order in the next ten minutes and get a second one free!!!

•••
•••
The last part of him just rambling on about non sense while sitting in his rent a car was just embarrassing for him.

•••
Well, he looks fresh out of dumpster, no matter the impression he is trying to make.

And then that lady and him throwing food (literally, throwing) on her table... Wow! What an idiot!

•••
Things needed to scam people :

a Ferrari
a Luxury lifestyle showup
and a 10 minute video that tells , you earn money like hot cakes ..

•••
In my experience...

- when a method / system / secret sauce makes money, one uses it
- when it doesn't (or doesn't any more), he sells it

•••
Hey guys, why the noise?

The dude is an information marketer, not a domainer and he has been doing this for years.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back