IT.COM

DomainHop now pay with PayPal

Spaceship
Watch

peaudecastor

québécois libreEstablished Member
Impact
DomainHop now pay you with PayPal if you want it.

You can change it in "User Preferences"
Pretty cool if you ask me.

Cheers,
Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Indeed!

Great news for foreign users like myself.

Thanks for the headsup.

•••
good deal im gonna go change that right now ...lol

•••
nice, i might change to them

•••
I think there is a dollar fee for that.. not that its a big deal.
Thought I read that somewhere on their site.

•••
Finally, its a smart move for them, many more people are willing to join. Now when they decide to pay weekly ;) They'll grow even more.

•••
•••
great news think i may swap some of my domains over to them now.

•••
Great idea by DomainHop.

Yup there sure is a charge for using paypal.
* minus $1.00 fee to receive PayPal® payment

•••
With all the recent clickthrough revenue changes, it'll take months before I get paid.

•••
spikedo said:
With all the recent clickthrough revenue changes, it'll take months before I get paid.

its better than nothing! unless you can find an easier way to earn $$;)

•••
Well at least for me, they are not worthwhile anymore. I am moving my names out as soon as I get enough to get a check.

•••
I'm doing great at DH! With only 5 out of about 80 names there, for the last week, I'm up over $150. Averaging about 12.00 a day! I really must thank sucko, errr sedo. This is more in 1 week than the whole rest of the month of Sept. on sucko, errr sedo! :o :hehe:

•••
HI All

I am glad DomainHop now is paying out via paypal I asked them about a month or so ago if they were going to do this and the reply was not in the near future I guess they must have had a lot more members email them about this then just myself,

This makes DomainHop much better for people out side of the USA...

Way to go DomainHop

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back