NameSilo

discuss Domaining is dead! Drop your loots and go farm potatoes!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CLAYjenny

Established Member
Impact
Drops Mic!

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 80
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good news. I own PotatoFarming.com.

It's the perfect domain for you!

More total sales dollars than total renewal dollars.

Brad
And I have goatfarming.com for you if potato is not your thing :D

•••
•••
Having spent the last 15 years in Internet Marketing, I've come across threads like this countless times. I've heard all sorts of declarations: 'SEO is dead,' 'crypto is dead,' 'native ads are dead,' and so on.

What I can tell you is that OG users actually appreciate these types of threads. They signal that someone is giving up and shifting their focus to a different career, which in turn scares off newcomers to the domain reselling business.
Agree. It's just like hype Title:xf.smile::xf.wink:(y)
Internet is still alive, so there are opportunities
Triple H Reaction GIF by WWE

Will everyone earn online/domaning or so.../ ? - no
C'est la vie

as its needs
Time+Knowledges+Capital +Hard Work and what people calls Luck

•••
About this.
I know some peoples, that want money, but dont wanna work. Or their time is used for fun, like playing games, chat, playing guitar like above all day, etc, that not productive making money
Yep, also read forums like this one looking for a EASY&FAST money online (like buy domain fro $1 sell for $100 ... $1000 ... etc ).

•••
If someone is interested, I can upload this blues lyrics completely. This blues of the author, who wants to engage in creativity, but he is forced to work hard

Last edited:
•••
If you're trolling, I'd give the effort a 6/10 rating... not awful, but needs some work.

If you're being serious, I'd be curious to hear your argument(s).
That's the reality bruv!
How many sales have you had this year? How much spent on renewals and what's your portfolio to begin with?

•••
Even if the answer would be 0 across the board, it would only mean domaining is dead for me, not dead generally speaking.

Fundamentally, why do you believe it's dead? Higher interest rates and the effects thereof, too much competition on the drops, maybe something else?

Not judging by the way, just curious what the arguments are.

PS: ironically, we will be moving to a farm late this spring or by early summer, but mostly to live a healthier life and for hobby-related reasons. Would not bet on my success as a farmer, potato farmer or otherwise!
It is dead in the real sense of death. 😎
No longer lucrative as before.

Last edited:
•••
Even Reza and the dude who bought the dinosaurs island have quit domaining
Not according to her Twitter/X. She is still in the game.

•••
everything in the world is sock puppeted by humans because humans made it from the dead anyway. If humans werent in cars, they would be dead. If humans werent in factories they would be dead. ty.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back