Dynadot

Domainmonster.com Christmas Countdown | New offers every 24hrs!

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

monster_sam

Account Closed
Impact
Hello Everyone at NPs.

We hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas season.

To celebrate another great year of Domainmonster.com and to thank our Monsters for being so amazing, we're running a very special Christmas promotion.

Every 24 hours we will be offering you a new code that will dramatically reduce the cost of different domain names. There's also some web hosting and email offers thrown in for good measure!

Check out our Christmas Countdown Calendar for more details.

Hopefully we can save you guys and girls lots of cash this Christmas!

If you've got any questions feel free to PM me!

Thanks
Sam

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dear Sam,

Will you be offering any renewal coupons as well or just new registrations?

•••
Hello Abdul

Each offer code will apply to transfers and new registrations.

Unfortunately the codes cannot be applied to renewals.

One issue that we have is that renewals of some TLDs (.ME for example) cost more than the registration.

But for new registrations and transfers in, you're going to be getting the best price anywhere online for a lot of these TLDs over the coming weeks.

Thanks
Sam

•••
Today we're offering you the chance to create a full mailbox against one of your domain names for just 0.99 $/€/£.

That's a saving of 90% over our full priced mailboxes!

Grab the code from the Christmas Countdown Page.

Any questions, please let me know!

Thanks
Sam

•••
Thank you, but Domainers with lot of domains (like people in this forum) don't need mailboxes and all the other extras. They need cheap registrations and most importantly renewals.
Godaddy gives a free email and a free basic page (Sitebuilder) included with domain registrations anyway.

•••
Thank you, but Domainers with lot of domains (like people in this forum) don't need mailboxes and all the other extras. They need cheap registrations and most importantly renewals.
Godaddy gives a free email and a free basic page (Sitebuilder) included with domain registrations anyway.

Hi GiftedDomains

Thanks for the post. I can appreciate that Email probably isn't a priority for Domainers. The good thing about this ongoing offer though is that it changes every day!

We've tried to fit in something for everyone along the way. Plus applying the code to transfers means a lot of the time your renewal is covered!

There are offers on .com, .co.uk, .net, .org, .me, .info and .biz all still to come! That's why we're asking people to keep checking this thread or the Christmas Calendar page each day, just to see if the offer interests them on that particular day.

We still believe we're one of the best registrars for Domainers around. With our bulk pricing, free privacy, and the high level of support we maintain via telephone and email I think we're a great registrar for domainers to work with.

Hopefully there will be an offer that you can take advantage of in the next few days!

Thanks
Sam

•••
Thanks Sam. I don't think anything is there for me because I was looking for renewal codes specially for .IM domains.

Good luck :)

•••
Hi Abdul

There is a discount on .IM domains one day too, but unfortunately only for transfers and new registrations.

I hope you can make use of the transfer code?

Thanks
Sam

•••
@ Sam

Not possible because I have kept all my .IM domains in one basket (DomainMonster). I hope one day you will come up with .IM renewal offer ;)

•••
Hello NPs!

To keep you up to date, our discount code for today is now available!

Check our Christmas Countdown Calendar to grab the code! If you're feeling generous why not Tweet our offer or share it on Facebook to see if you're followers, friends of fans can take advantage?

This code will reduce .ME domain names by 30%!

It's a great discount that I'm sure some of you will want to take advantage of. There are loads of great .ME domain names still available so you might be able to hand reg a bargain!

If you've got any questions please let me know!

Thanks Everyone!
Sam

•••
Hello Everyone!

Guess what?

It's a 0.99 $/€/£. domain day!

.ASIA domain names for less than £/$/€ 1.

Be quick because it's not going to last forever! :)

Use the code XMAS12-ASIA at the checkout ... Check this link for more information.

Enjoy NPs!

•••
Wish I had seen this a little earlier. Did a few at BigRock. Does $0.99 count for transfers too (I have some names older than 60 days, I think).

•••
Oh No! Sorry Officevalue!

You'll only be able to use the code once I'm afraid, but it will apply to transfers!

Why not transfer one over for pennies and get an extra year!

•••
Happy Monday NPs!

Have you grabbed the Christmas Countdown Offer Code for today yet?

SERIOUSLY cheap .ASIA domain names. There are loads of great ASIA's still available, so why not secure yours today for less than the price of a chocolate bar!

Use the code from this page on the checkout to save yourself some money!

It all makes sense ...

Enjoy!

•••
.CO.UK Domain Names at a reduced rate.

This is going to be a popular one!

Use the code from this page at the checkout to reduce multiple year registrations of .UK domain names.

We are not offer this promotion on 1 year registrations because, as I'm sure many of you are aware, there is a surcharge on 1 year registrations which makes a 2 year registration incredibly better value for our customers.

I hope you enjoy NPs!

Let me know if you've got any questions.

Thanks
Sam

•••
Today we've got 20% off any Annual Web Hosting Package.

12 Months of Web Hosting with 20% off! You can't get better than that. You could be saving a load of cash by using this code.

Don't delay! Head over to our Christmas Countdown Calendar and user the offer code displayed at the checkout.

Enjoy everyone!

Sam

•••
Happy Monday NPs!

Have you grabbed the Christmas Countdown Offer Code for today yet?

SERIOUSLY cheap .ASIA domain names. There are loads of great ASIA's still available, so why not secure yours today for less than the price of a chocolate bar!

Use the code from this page on the checkout to save yourself some money!

It all makes sense ...

Enjoy!

Is this a repeat of 12/06 ? I forget to check in every day. I did transfer two over on 12/6. Most of my .asia names were already at monster or else were <60 days old.

•••
It's a different code but the same offer!

Glad to hear you managed to take advantage of the previous offer officevalue.

Just bookmark our Christmas Countdown page, or even subscribe to updates on this thread, as I'm posting hear every day to keep you informed on the offers that are available.

Thanks
Sam

•••
Consider

I might put a present under someone's tree. Keep checking your Christmas tree every day.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back