NameSilo

showcase Domains related to NFT (Non Fungible Token(s))?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just picked NFTRhino.com since I wanted more animal domains in my portfolio due to their brandability.

Thanks to Bob for sharing his knowledge and experience with us mortals for free.. what a legend.

Last edited:
•••
nfargams.jpg

•••
iNFTCrypto.(.com)
non fungible tokens.
Show attachment 185827

Are you doing all of this graphic design just to showcase your domain?? A good domain stands on its own in threads like this and don't need elaborate design just to get likes here or positive feedback. Plus you need to focus more on impressing buyers not domainers, so I hope you are putting these graphics on a sales page.

But honestly, that might actually scare away buyers if they don't like the design or if it doesnt fit the vision they had in mind for a name.

Last edited:
•••
PortalNFT.(.com)
non fungible tokens.
PORTAL-NFT.jpg

•••
Just registered LINDSAYNFT.COM after hearing the News about "Lindsay Lohan Partners With Justin Sun to Release NFTs on Tron"

•••
Added

NFTJersey.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
So months back I registered a slew of the spelled out/pronunciation versions of N/i/f/t/i/e/s/

MyNifties.com forwards to, surprise....https://niftygateway.com/new-login (so there is 1 major enduser whom sees value in the spelling and word)

I don't think I ever shared the list ....

Till Now :)

niftieslist1.png nifiteslist2.png

I've seen articles with the word singular and plural anyone find any active sites yet?

Last edited:
•••
So months back I registered a slew of the spelled out/pronunciation versions of N/i/f/t/i/e/s/

MyNifties.com forwards to, surprise....https://niftygateway.com/new-login (so there is 1 major enduser whom sees value in the spelling and word)

Show attachment 185916 Show attachment 185917

I've seen articles with the word singular and plural anyone find any active sites yet?

Nifties/NFTs is more than one Nifty/NFT .. if you have one you have a nifty/NFT . If u hve more than one u have Nifties/NFTs .
That’s been my understanding of it

I have a few Nifties
NiftiesWallet.com
Nifties.top
Nifties.Shop
Nifties.club
Nifties.me
If I remember correctly

Last edited:
•••
Nifties/NFTs is more than one Nifty/NFT .. if you have one you have a nifty/NFT . If u hve more than one u have Nifties/NFTs .

Perfecto! Well put, that's best way to explain it.

•••
I just added my very 1st and only .xyz

N/i/f/t/i/e .xyz

•••
Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 185916 Show attachment 185917

2 websites - nothing to do with NFT's though :xf.smile:

Niftie Commute .com

niftie .com .au

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
NFTsong.com
NFTcitadel.com
NFTdoctor.com
NFTemoji.com
NFTjam.com
NFTjams.com
NFTmogul.com
NFTpalace.com
NFTprovenance.com
PitchyourNFT.com

also the following tlds via handshake (HNS):
nftai/
nftar/
nftart/
nftartgallery/
nftauctions/
nftblog/
nftgod/
nftguru/
nftindia/
nftip/
nftit/
nftjam/
nftmusic/
nftphoto/
nftpic/
nftsong/
nftverse/
nftweet/
nftapparel/
nftshoes/
enefft/
eneffti
eneft/
nf3/

Last edited:
•••

I have a few Nifties
NiftiesWallet.com
Nifties.top
Nifties.Shop
Nifties.club
Nifties.me
If I remember correctly

My Nifty keyword in dot com

WorldNifty
UniversalNifty
NiftyJournal

•••
Just picked up
BlackRockNFTs
BurningmanNFTs

dotcoms.

just figured a website dedicated to marketing NFTs of artists participating in burningman festival could be very cool!
NFTs could be a great way of documenting that event.

•••
Interesting when looking

NFT.ID (THIS DOMAIN!) ---- $25,000 (+ get all others in this NFT section for 50% OFF)
https://nft.id/domains/

Perfect combo for NFT Art Identity

not mine

•••
Question.....

Say you are a multi millionaire or billionaire (like Ezra and David Nahmad) art investor (not collectors) who do not display their paintings would you be looking at NFT's and thinking I may as well digitise them, set up a digital gallery and sell or lease them as an NFT while waiting x amount of years for the originals to go up in value and sell them on?

We are talking about Picasso's, Monet's, Van Gough's, Pollock's etc etc that never or very rarely see the light of the day......must be a few quid in it for them?

Would you?

Last edited:
•••
Just picked up
BlackRockNFTs
BurningmanNFTs

dotcoms.

just figured a website dedicated to marketing NFTs of artists participating in burningman festival could be very cool!
NFTs could be a great way of documenting that event.

You got a couple potential trademark issues there.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back