Domain Empire

discuss Domains that got away !

Spaceship
Watch

doofer

Top Member
Impact
Been kicking myself for the last few days as I spotted a great domain in the Godaddy closeouts but hesitated buying it & then someone else beat me to it !?@~$ However, don't feel quite so bad now as I had a thought that there was a fair chance the phrase may have been trade marked, sure enough it is.

I guess like most people, I have a list of domains that are either hand reg's that I have come up with or are reg'd already, that i keep an eye on, in case they are dropped & cogitate over with a view to regging if/when they are available & from time to time I decide to go back & reg only to find they're now gone !

Anyone else missed out on a great domain/s that they let slip through their fingers !?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All the time... usually between 12 and 5 o'clock, when some chump outbids my proxy and I don't notice because I was too busy with something.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back