Dynadot

DomainX 2015 Conference - 7 & 8 August

Spaceship
Watch

Are you attending DomainX 2015 Conference?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

• Maybe

• No

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
Two Days of Inspiration!
7 - 8 August 2015, Bangalore
DomainX™ is the 1st dedicated domain name conference to network, bring awareness
and educate general public about the industry in India.

So who all traveling to Bangalore to attend FREE DomainX Conference?
Adding poll like last year to initiate a discussion and know your thoughts :)

EXCLUSIVE FOR NAMEPROS: Avail 100% discount and register for Networking day on 7th August. Use code: FREE2015. Only 20 discounted tickets available on first come first serve basis.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I sure am attending it. Last year it was epic. This time, its going to be legendary.

Now I know most of the Indian domainers many who's who of the industry personally, just because of DomainX. Great networking and learning platform!! A must attend.

•••
Guys, happy about this but I cannot attend it in Bangalore. I am in Mumbai. If it was held in Mumbai, I would have come.

I can still attend it on Saturday. But I have to catch a flight on Saturday morning with sleepy eyes. I work in the night. Too much stress. I will skip.

Congrats and all the best. :)

•••
I sure am attending it. Last year it was epic. This time, its going to be legendary.

Now I know most of the Indian domainers many who's who of the industry personally, just because of DomainX. Great networking and learning platform!! A must attend.

Arpit, as usual, it will be pleasure meeting you once again :)

•••
Guys, happy about this but I cannot attend it in Bangalore. I am in Mumbai. If it was held in Mumbai, I would have come.

I can still attend it on Saturday. But I have to catch a flight on Saturday morning with sleepy eyes. I work in the night. Too much stress. I will skip.

Congrats and all the best. :)

Sorry for the Dislike, because I cannot like the post for obvious reasons haha

I understand and work is always a priority. However, if you make it, I will make sure you wont regret your trip down South :)

•••
Soofi, you just disliked my comment? Are you serious?

•••
@domainerfella, read my comment above bro.. I disliked it for obvious reason that you wont be able to make it. Other than I have nothing to dislike your comment or you bro.

Would be glad and happy to have you with us :)

•••
Ok. :) I will miss it too. Enjoy!!!!! If it was in Mumbai I would have been there on Saturday with sleepy eyes anyway. Night shift to blame. Next time!! Am sorry.... :)

•••
I might come. I love Bangalore. It is an amazing city.
@Soofi is sponsoring free lunch.B-)

•••
•••
On me bro.. Please come by and Make sure you say hello to me!
I will try my best to attend. That would be great to meet you, chetan and other people here at Namepros.

•••
It'll be a privilege to meet you too bro :)

•••
Oh, I would love to come! And also would like to meet all you great people.

I hope it wasn't so far. I live in Ahmedabad.

Is there going to be a video available of the conference later on?

Anyways, have fun!

Regards,
Shahil

•••
Shahil, ppl are coming to attend from America & Canada.

So Ahmedabad isnt far!!
Oh, I would love to come! And also would like to meet all you great people.

I hope it wasn't so far. I live in Ahmedabad.

Is there going to be a video available of the conference later on?

Anyways, have fun!

Regards,
Shahil
il

•••
Shahil, ppl are coming to attend from America & Canada.

So Ahmedabad isnt far!!

il

I just booked 2 tickets.

You should mention complete details including that Rob Jackson and Frank Shilling are of some of the key speakers! That's lengendary. I found thier website.

Regards,

•••
I shall add them here bro.. Look forward to see you!!

•••
@Soofi, does this conference host an auction?

•••
@Soofi, does this conference host an auction?

I am afraid not bro.. We will host an auction at a time when we are confident enough that we can produce good results.

•••
Good Luck. Guys do not miss this.
Book your tickets now.

•••
•••
Booked two tickets for the networking too. I have already booked for the event. I would be travelling to Bangalore only for this. Last time I was in Hyderabad. Hope to gain some friends and insights.

•••
Booked two tickets for the networking too. I have already booked for the event. I would be travelling to Bangalore only for this. Last time I was in Hyderabad. Hope to gain some friends and insights.

Look forward to see you bro. Did you say hi to me last time in Hyderabad? :)

•••
I live in Bangalore. Sure will try to attend on 8th.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back