Domain Empire

registries Donuts (.travel) partners with United Federation of Travel Agents Associations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Donuts Inc. and the United Federation of Travel Agents’ Associations (UFTAA) are excited to announce a new partnership to include the .Travel domain extension as an additional benefit for its members and the industry.

UFTAA members can now secure and use .Travel domain extensions for a significant, “members-only” multi-year discount. As part of its mission, UFTAA works to globally to enhance the interests and image of their members. Travel agencies and tour operators using .Travel domain names enhance their digital identity to attract more customers to their online destination.

read more (eturbonews)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think this kind of marketing makes sense and expect to see much more of it in the new gTLD space. It of course puts more domains into use, and saves the association partners some money, but more importantly it propels logical and meaningful use of the extension. In my mind much better for long term extension health than universal first year deep discounting.

While it may not seem in interests of domain investors, I am not sure that long term there may not be some benefits.

Thank you for informing us about this, @Lox. It is an important development.

Bob

•••
I think this kind of marketing makes sense and expect to see much more of it in the new gTLD space. It of course puts more domains into use, and saves the association partners some money, but more importantly it propels logical and meaningful use of the extension. In my mind much better for long term extension health than universal first year deep discounting.

While it may not seem in interests of domain investors, I am not sure that long term there may not be some benefits.

Thank you for informing us about this, @Lox. It is an important development.

Bob

Behind the dot Travel is a great marketing team and is creating consistency. Truly dedicated! Great guys!

Regards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back