Dynadot

Dot EU

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

.EU domains were all the rage a couple years ago and now it seems the .EU market is so quiet?
Anything happening "behind the scenes" as far as .EU domains?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They should make a .UN (United Nations).
Really ? A TLD for one end user ? :|
Moot point, they already have their .org/.int.

•••
are you joking about "dead"? i'm getting offers every week or so on sedo. right now I have 2 bidding threads going, both >1K eur. .eu is rocking - more and more real websites on it, that's my impression.

•••
are you joking about "dead"? i'm getting offers every week or so on sedo. right now I have 2 bidding threads going, both >1K eur. .eu is rocking - more and more real websites on it, that's my impression.

It does seem that some people still believe in this extension although it is limited only to the European Union countries and not all of Europe. :)

•••
Is there a .EU thread ?

I just registered a couple of .eu names but can't see any threads devoted to .eu - is there one somewhere ?:-/

•••
You can check here, in the ccTLD forum http://www.namepros.com/cctld-discussion/ <-- thread moved to there.
or just type .eu in the search box at the top
you will see threads regarding registrars, transfers etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back