Dynadot

Dynadot Regular Pricing Desktop Domain Drop Catcher (Windows Based)

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling a desktop based Dynadot domain drop catcher that works on Windows 95 - Vista. with regular pricing and doesn't require a bulk account to register domains automatically. You can schedule a start and stop time, enter up to 100 domains and it will attempt to register all 100 domains in one shot! The software is easy to use and will leave your drop catching competition back in the smoke.

This tool runs on your windows desktop and is designed to work with Dynadot's website to bulk register domains into your regular pricing account. This means you don't have to spend $500 at Dynadot to drop catch valuable domain names.

dynadot_non_api.pg.jpg

Some benefits to this tool:

1.) Regular pricing means you don't need to prefund your account with $500 at Dynadot

2.) Unlike the dynadot API which limits each call to only one domain, this tool checks all your domains at the same time. And it registers bulk names if they are available - all in one shot.

3.) No delays or waiting. There is 3-5 second pause to attempt to register up to 1-10 domains. The more domains, the more the delay, - the less amount of domains you enter, then the tool runs faster.

4.) Realtime domain registrations - snag domains the split second they drop & become available again.

5.) Supports many Tlds: com, net, org, info, tv, biz, mobi, name, asia, ws, us, cn, co.uk, cc & eu

6.) If you have an API account, use this software along with your API tool. You can run this tool along with the expron Dynadot API tool also.

7.) this tool has been cleared by Dynadot. It is esentially a macro based tool that simply automates tasks you would do manually at the Dynadot website.

So here's your chance to own this software which many domain drop catchers have been secretly using. I myself have used this software for over a year & get compliments on the nice drops I catch. Now it's your chance to leave the competition in the dark.

To order, please PM me - I will setup a paypal link later on. The price of this tool is $119 a copy. Yes, I know the price is high, but that's also to weed out the competition from catching quality drops. You get what you pay for, your satisfaction is guaranteed & I will help you 100% in getting everything all setup & learning how to use the tool efficiently.

You can also search here on NP for the API version of the software or my footer. Many users depend on the API tool I made daily & have nothing but nice things to say - how the tool makes their job easier & 100% on auto-pilot.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cleared. Thanks!

Regards,
Rick Berwick

•••
Here is my review of the desktop drop catcher.

The software is unobtrusive and runs without any hitches. You just load your txt domain list, log into dynadot in the software and hit the go button. It then proceeds to check availability every 4 seconds or so.

This basically allows you to effectively automate the registration process of domains you know are dropping. I mainly use it on ccTLDs where the drop catch competition is lower. I bought two .ws domains using this software and the process went smoothly and took around 2 minutes total.

I can highly recommend this software for anyone wanting to automate their drop checks or anyone that basically has an interest in drop catching. 10/10 from me :)

•••
Thanks Promo, I am sure other drop catchers also appreciate my tools.

•••
•••
Only with Windows?
I would like to put it on a small vps (linux is cheaper), so if exists a linux low memory version, call me.

•••
edited

Last edited:
•••
I have bulk pricing at Dynadot. Does the $79 script you offer perform the same as this?
If so send me a pm with paypal and where to download.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Edit: added the script as an exception to my firewall and success!

Last edited:
•••
Just ordered this yesterday and tested today.
Works well.

Hopefully I can improve my portfolio:lol:
Thanks Expron

•••
can you send me the demo link ?

•••
realtimeregister api functions

hi can i use this script also with a realtimeregister account, because on your site i see that your selling also an realtimeregister api script...

If that is the case, can i use that with any Tlds such as.be and .nl ?

I am looking for a dropcatchers script for transip.nl, can you make one?

Money is no object, it has to check 10 to 20 domains, every second, all day long, whithout sidn stopping you because of a whois limitation...

•••
EXPRON - Finally what is better?

Finally what is better? Use the server side script with the Dynadot API or the desktop dropcatch software? I am asking because it has been mentioned that the API checks 1 domain per second while the desktop can check 100 domains at a time

expron - which version is better regarding your software?

•••
Please check your pm's as I'm interested just a few questions ;)

•••
Still available & this tool keeps rocking out backorders.

•••
Is this faster than a server side drop catching script?

•••
want to ask did u still sell dynadot api software?if so..how to buy
also which api is good to catch pagerank domains?
name? or any other

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back