Domain Empire

Ebay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Who reccommends using ebay to sell domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sparkman said:
Who reccommends using ebay to sell domains?

No one. eBay is a cheap place that ppl everywhere go to for bargains. It's great for buyers but terrible for sellers.

•••
You can sell domains and websites on ebay, but it's not a domain name marketplace. So you are better off going to a reputable domain name sites and forums like sedo and namepros, that way you will be reaching to people who are serious about purchasing the domains you have to sell.

•••
I use ebay to list a few domains, They didnt sell and i just got charged this morning £65 for it. I am very unhappy atm eBay just took the money straight from the bank account without notifying me.

•••
SwiftyCorleone said:
I use ebay to list a few domains, They didnt sell and i just got charged this morning £65 for it. I am very unhappy atm eBay just took the money straight from the bank account without notifying me.

Thats why happened to me. They invoiced GBP105 for 2 of my reserved price names. I canceled my credit card before they charge me. Now i lost my account. they suspended my account.

ShiTE

V

•••
I would not suggest u to sell domains or websites at ebay. Ebay now has become more or less a kind of junkyard where just anyone come and sells whatever he wants. So its like a horrible expericnce selling domains there moreover u will not even get good value for ur domain there

•••
I sold a domain on ebay last week for $60 but it does seem that there are a lot of sellers without any bids, and many, many more sellers than buyers.

•••
•••
I didn't pay ebay month fee and let them suspended my account because I think I can never sell anything at ebay with reasonable price.

•••
It is possible to remove the auction (if you're not happy with the price) 12 hours before the listings end

•••
No harm in trying ebay out, but you have to pay all kinds of fees, and typically domains go on the cheap (A 2 letter .org for about $70 recently :( ), especially if you don't put it exactly in the domains section.
-Allan :gl:

•••
I to tried when first starting out with Domains, I guess we all learn by our mistakes and wallets!!!!!!

Best advice is to follow threads here at namepros and listen to those who know more than you, do not be afraid to PM someone who has been doing it for a long time.

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
No harm in trying ebay out, but you have to pay all kinds of fees, and typically domains go on the cheap (A 2 letter .org for about $70 recently :( ), especially if you don't put it exactly in the domains section.
-Allan :gl:
what was it ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back