Not open for further replies.

Ttonker1

Established Member
Impact
Pronounced eFad like eBay GoDaddy appraisal $11,000
Whats it worth in real money
Registered in 1999

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're in the Pre-Purchase Appraisal section. Do you want to buy the domain or are you the owner and you're asking for pricing suggestions?

If you want to buy the domain, are you buying it as an investment or to use?

•••
My wife and I own it, I reg it in late 1990s

•••
I would say $800-1200 to an investor, but possibly 10x that to an end user if you are patient enough to wait for just the right buyer to come along.

•••
I would say as a stand a lone domain name it is worth somewhere around 6k.

•••
•••
I would agree with DigiNames on value It's an eye-catching domain but with quite limited uses. The word 'Fad' doesn't generally have positive connotations, However in the right hands that could be worked around. I'm not surprised you've held it so long it's one of those domains requiring a unique buyer and probably one hard to find.
If it were mine I'd have it listed on every sales platform I could find accepting offers in the 4k to 5k and above price-line. If you get an opening offer it's a case of seeing/judging whether you could push it higher.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back