NameSilo

Elb

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Reviews and information for ELB

Great prices, but the interface isnt that great.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm impressed.

I only joined this company because of it's initial low .info prices. It appears that they used Directi's assistance to set up the company but they are a credited ICANN registra. I'm happy to keep my .info names. It's early days yet but they look promising. I only buy .info domains with them at this point. The renewal prices at $7.90 per domain are better than a lot of other .info sellers who give low prices the first year.

Their reseller accounts are free to set up and with a lot of nice options.

•••
bad~!!!!!!1

elb.com charges fee with paypal payment. i do not see any information about it before i made payment. i have to DO 3 payments to complete a registration.

•••
kabuer said:
elb.com charges fee with paypal payment. i do not see any information about it before i made payment. i have to DO 3 payments to complete a registration.

Even Moniker, the MOST Secure Registrar, charges for paypal.

As for ELB, I love them. Their interface is a bit slow and their site is a bit slow, and there's the time when they simply won't load and I load a name because of it, but their prices are great. :D

•••
Terrible, Worst Registrar Ever

I used this registrar to register a few .info domains, and paid through paypal ( Their preferred method ). Never Registered my domains, Never gave me refund. Tried contacting them Three times, Do NOT trust this registrar.

•••
Decent but not perfect

I have no problems with this registrar to this point. I had a billing problem but was refunded the money owed. The interface can be a little slow to load at times but all in all it works as it should. Free domain pushes are available for those wondering - and without the hassle that some other registrars impose.

•••
Excellent registrar

Great service, great prices and private registration is free too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back