domain Eldinamita.com

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewithnix

Account Closed
Impact
There's a coming fight between Manny "pac-man" Pacquiao and Juan Manuel "el dinamita" Marquez on December 8, 2012. but sometimes they usually call him dinamita. do you think it is still a good domain. i tried google adwords and its says competetion is low, global monthly searches 301,000, local monthly searches 301,000. i chose broad match type. im sorry coz im not that familiar with google adword. i just put it here coz maybe it could help for the appraisal. do i need to look for some other datas? thanks hoping for your reply

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the only might be interested is the dinamita Juan Manuel Marquez. You could try to contact him and ask him $100 or the amount you think

I think this domain worth $0, but try approching Juan Manuel for $100 or more to see what happens

:imho:

•••
so it wont be good for bloggers or fansite for him? or a site that could feature about their fight on dec 08 that will be bias for him?

•••
I doubt it, It would be a bit hard to find someone who want to create a fan site. Also I don't know if Juan Manuel would like someone using domain refering to him and related things like information, photos, etc.

If I were you, I'd to offer it to him and if not interested I'd let it expire

But if you trust in that name, keep it a time to see what happens, if some good idea arise

•••
are there other who can suggest or appraise?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back