Domain Empire

domain electricalmail.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had this domain for the last 5 years, and I keep planning to build it out into a major email service, but I have yet to get free time to work on my own projects. I will never let the registration lapse, but I would like to either sell it, build it out, or put up some sort of portal which can generate some income soon. I did get it appraised back in 2004 at godaddy, it was worth about 2k back then. Anyone have an idea of what I could expect to sell it for, or what I could earn if I setup ads and a portal on it? I am open to suggestions, I could sell it, or partner with someone to develop it, or who knows? Anyone with any input? I am open to all views.

I know it would be a good email domain as I always get a LOT of mis-sent emails, and emails from obvious newbies who think that you reach people by sending them electrical mail and they just put in their friends name and then electricalmail.com behind it. I know people do that with electricmail, electronicmail, email, etc.

Thoughts? Opinions? Offers? All are appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back