NameSilo

Established email site for sale

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
revenue comes from ads, servered on every email. Site is not developed.

What do you mean "not developed"? It seems developed to me.

What software is used for the email system? Is this part of the package?

•••
Yes the software comes with it. I mean the site is set up, but I don't consider a new site developed. Have to check on the software, as I don't recall.

•••
I think i have seen this script on ebay somewhere.....

•••
Originally posted by g0ldy
I think i have seen this script on ebay somewhere.....

This isn't the lounge g0ldy. Comments in sales threads are not welcome.

•••
Originally posted by keshe
Yes the software comes with it. I mean the site is set up, but I don't consider a new site developed. Have to check on the software, as I don't recall.

I need to know exactly what system is installed to be able to make a fair bid. Please reply or PM me if and when you do recall this important detail.

Regards,

Apollo

•••
software is
webmail pro

•••
•••
I'm trying to get you a better answer. Its supposed to be webmail pro 3.0, the site you linked to is what I assumed it was, however the screen shots do not look the same.

If you have an interest at the $150 level and promise to setup alone you are welcome to the admin access

it is webmail pro, but the screen shots are not the same as my control panel. Glad to let you have a look.

Last edited:
•••
Think I'm going to pull this sale, too good of name and site. Thanks for those that looked.

•••
Should try to use SocketMail for the webmail component... you can charge customers for features and quota sizes.

look at www.socketmail.com

•••
The site says: