IT.COM

Enom.com $4.98 flash sale on .COM/.NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HKIBC

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Enom's $4.98 flash sale on .com/.net valid till September 30th. Not as cheap as some other promos mentioned here, but a rare one for Enom, so thought I'd mention it here. New registrations only, does not apply to renewals or transfers.

NOTE: you need log in to your Enom account and sign up for this promotion first to take advantage of this deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Enom's $4.98 flash sale on .com/.net valid till September 30th. Not as cheap as some other promos mentioned here, but a rare one for Enom, so thought I'd mention it here. New registrations only, does not apply to renewals or transfers.

NOTE: you need log in to your Enom account and sign up for this promotion first to take advantage of this deal.
Thanks
But how to signup for this promotion.
Can you share link.

•••
Thanks
But how to signup for this promotion. Can you share link.

You need to have an Enom account setup first. Here's the link to activate said promo for your account... ooops! Seems I'm not allowed to post links here... bummer :(
Log in to your account and click on "My Account" (right hand side on top bar). Then choose "Special Offers" from the drop down list... This will only be visible on their full site, not the mobile version.

•••
You need to have an Enom account setup first. Here's the link to activate said promo for your account... ooops! Seems I'm not allowed to post links here... bummer :(
Log in to your account and click on "My Account" (right hand side on top bar). Then choose "Special Offers" from the drop down list... This will only be visible on their full site, not the mobile version.

I have an account with them already.
I can see the offer in the Special Offers

Thanks

•••
Just use the coupon code "SUMMERFUN2016" and it'll revise the price to $4.98

•••
Enom always says some domains are already taken when I can go to GoDaddy and it shows correct availability.
Have you guys have had the error of not taking customers from certain countries?

•••
I registered at ENOM today and was trying to reg a domain but it seems I cant pay using PAYPAL, only credit card is available as payment option.. Can anyone help me about this

•••
I registered at ENOM today and was trying to reg a domain but it seems I cant pay using PAYPAL, only credit card is available as payment option.. Can anyone help me about this

Depends on what kind of account you set up. Reseller accounts you can fund using CC or PayPal. Or bank wire, too. Minimum amount is $25. Retail Accounts - you pay as you go, using CC only.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back