IT.COM

Epik Launches Domain Investor Club

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
In an email sent out to certain domainers today (assuming to only those that have over 400 domains at Epik), Epik announced their new Domain Investor Club:

Dear XXXXXXX,

Hello, I'm Brian Royce, CEO of Epik. I'm excited to invite you to join our new Domain Investor Club, which offers a pricing tier that we're currently developing in the BETA phase until March 31st, 2023.

The Investor Club provides the most competitive registration, renewal, and transfer rates for popular TLDs, including .COM, .NET, .ORG, .XYZ, and .CO. Here are the pricing details for each TLD:

TLD Club Register Price Club Renewal Price Club Transfer Price
.com $9.67 $9.67 $9.67
.net $10.69 $10.69 $10.69
.org $10.99 $10.99 $10.99
.xyz $9.69 $9.69 $9.69
.co $22.89 $22.89 $22.89
To enroll in this pricing tier, you must have 400 domains registered at Epik. Still, for the remainder of this quarter and during this beta phase, I'm reaching out to select customers and domain investors to enroll. Once Investor Club is officially launched, you’ll be automatically enrolled should you meet the necessary portfolio requirements. Available payment methods are Credit Card, Wire, and Crypto.

As someone who has a growing interest in domain investment, I'm committed to bringing excellence and adding value to the industry. Your feedback is vital to help us achieve these goals. Please let us know about your experience during this trial so we can continue delivering the best experience for all domain owners. In the future, our Club members will have a dedicated sales team to assist with your Epik leads and ensure your account is managed well.

If you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity, please let us know.

Thank you for being an Epik customer!

Best Wishes,

Brian Royce

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any investor that keeps 400+ domains with Epik at this point should have their head examined.

•••
•••
What happened?
Having been a loyal customer for many years ,having been a long time sourcing agent finding Country Managers for Epik ,having created jobs for several people from developing countries ,so they have money to feed their families [some have been sacked after new ceo]Was known as "Uncle Frank" by the new employees when they were abused and intimidated by RobM's "prayer buddy" Rob Davis because they were scared to talk to RobM and needed a "voice of reason "having been a Super Affiliate for Epik ,generating over $165k for them ,[Are you reading this @Dynadot ?]Having 100's of screenshots from various conversations ,re Epik and staff..Does anybody know what "pussy footing around" means ? I have some funny bits about that ,
And then they lie to you and just cancel all my commissons without an explanation or apology ,,,it's all about respect ,,Anyway ,,patience

Attachments

• 168.jpg
    168.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 104
•••
" Available payment methods are Credit Card, Wire, and Crypto."
What about Bucks ???
Available payment methods are Credit Card, Wire, and Crypto.

Epik will not accept Masterbucks. They will only accept payment methods that have value.

The customers are stuck with the worthless Masterbucks.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If u participated in Namepros more, @Rob Monster, you wouldnt get this reception.

Neat idea; and i’d join; but you cant ignore concerns; which you’ve been doing before, up to this point. I’m happy you know NP exists.
Rob Monster has gone into hiding. You will notice he disappeared right as the shit hit the fan leaving everyone else to deal with the fallout.

Somehow this clueless clown Brian Royce has taken over as CEO. Things have only gotten worse under him.

It was confirmed by Brian Royce that Epik commingled "escrow" funds with other funds. Now they can't pay their debts.

Even after Rob was replaced as CEO, Epik continued to scam customers with their unlicensed escrow services, leaving them with worthless Masterbucks.

Epik owes millions of dollars to customers. They have owed the majority of these debts since Late August / Early September 2022.

Even as they have reportedly sold off assets, they are still not paying these customer debts. It seems they are either using the money to continue operations and/or it is going somewhere else.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If u participated in Namepros more, @Rob Monster, wouldnt get this reception.

Neat idea; and i’d join; but you cant ignore concerns; which you’ve been doing before, up to this point. Happy you know NP exists. Please engage Namepros again; offered unique insights; how long those days again.
I don't understand why you still idolize Rob despite of what he did to the Domain Community. He is a criminal.
If you still like him then contact him in private but don't confuse people.

•••
The right thing to do at this point in time is to declare bankruptcy and stop fleecing new escrow customers who are unaware of the current situation. They even screwed their biggest fan @Samer out of $50.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Let's see, marginally better pricing vs. the risk of keeping 400+ domains at Epik. They must be kidding, right?

•••
There is no innovation.

People are mocking Epik because they are essentially a failed company, in massive debt, who can't even seem to do the bare minimum of a registrar when it comes to registrations, renewals, and transfers.

Now they are offering a domain discount club. It would be laughable if there were not so many victims owed large sums of money.

Brad
Personally mocking because I found Monster annoying. Someone could ask any question here and he would flip any question into Epik is the best and light years ahead of the competition and everybody else sucks. Forever domains, we're an escrow service, etc... Just happy I've never had 1 domain with Epik.

Epik is leading the charge in the latest domain technologies. Don't settle for old school registrar like GoDaddy go for Epik with their latest ground breaking imaginary renewals. Even better than forever domains as imaginary renewals makes your domains leave your account even sooner.

•••
"To enroll in this pricing tier, you must have 400 domains registered at Epik."

To enroll in this pricing tier, you must have 400 domains you don't care about losing.

•••
While former employees and customers are furious with Epik and Monster, you remain a loyal companion. There's something sweet about it, but out of compassion I want to protect you from what is to come (and has already happened). Take care, @Samer.

•••
Wow, I always love such a great offer, from such a reputable company.

I have around 800 domains, all of them at Dynadot. OK, let's move 400 of them at Epik:

Transfer 400 names to Epik: ORDER TOTAL - $3,996.00
Renew 400 names at Dynadot: ORDER TOTAL - $3,932.00 (Bulk Account prices).

So, if I move 400 domains to Epik, instead of renewing them at Dyna, it will cost me $64 more. What a bargain. Ohh, but why shall I move them? There are a few reasons:

1. To get a $9.67 Club Renewal Price, instead of Dyna's $9.83 renewal.
2. To benefit of Epik's - Afternic Fast Transfer.
3. Their support is always spot on.
4. They always pay on time (in $US, not in Masterbucks).
5. Epik never cheated anyone.
6. There's not a single bad review or post about Epik on internet.

Sorry, but I'll pass this great opportunity.

Last edited:
•••
I guess this domain noob Brian Royce finally realized that the total amount of people who are worried about being "deplatformed" is a tiny number. You can't build a business on that.

The pitch to domainers might work better if Epik did not owe millions of dollars to customers that were scammed by Epik's Masterbucks internal currency scheme and unlicensed escrow services.

epik_ceo.jpg

An Epik victim tells her story​

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/12/05/an-epik-victim-tells-her-story/

Brad

Last edited:
•••
In an email sent out to certain domainers today (assuming to only those that have over 400 domains at Epik), Epik announced their new Domain Investor Club:

I read on a post that he said domain investors were not important to his business. Now he is starting a domain investor club? He should concentrate on paying people their money.

•••
Let me just say; if Epik is going under;
probably did for offering something ahead of their time.

My favorite epik product was and continues to be Forever domain; enough rent-payer’s mentality; speculating epik returning all forever before price hikes.

Regardless of the financial situation;
i appreciate they went out swinging for fences instead of the status quo & Godaddy monopoly. Is Godaddy still bigger than their next 10 competitors combined, btw? I appreciate like underdogs. Here to whatev future holds. @Rob Monster whoever advice hide.. worst advice ever.

Looks awful to an outside interloper; where r u?
This bs post. You don't use forever domains, why are you still promoting it? And they're not going under for "probably did for offering something ahead of their time." Why lie for somebody lie this?

•••
If u participated in Namepros more, @Rob Monster, wouldnt get this reception.

Neat idea; and i’d join; but you cant ignore concerns; which you’ve been doing before, up to this point. Happy you know NP exists. Please engage Namepros again; offered unique insights; how long those days again.
are really still a monster fan??

you are lucky:
the domain name

rob.monster

is still for sale

Last edited:
•••
And they promised to refund the money if the company ever went under.

Lol, yeah, and if I ever go bankrupt, I'll pay every Namepros member a million dollars - a dollar a year for a million years.

•••
•••
Lol, yeah, and if I ever go bankrupt, I'll pay every Namepros member a million dollars - a dollar a year for a million years.
Be careful. The Internet doesn't forget 😂

•••
The right thing to do at this point in time is to declare bankruptcy and stop fleecing new escrow customers who are unaware of the current situation. They even screwed their biggest fan @Samer out of $50.
That was the right thing to do months ago.

Also, the parties responsible for the corporate abuse aka commingling escrow funds and defrauding people like @Kathleen Kalaf should be held personally liable. Brian Royce was the CEO when that transaction occurred.

Corporate protection does not protect corporate abuse. @Rob Monster might have started the fire, but Brian Royce continued the scheme.

Instead it seems like Epik is selling off assets.

Where is that money going? It is certainly not going to pay customers back.

I have a feeling when this situation is finally resolved a lot of people are going to be in a lot of trouble.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Epik Domain Investor Club it's sounds like death agony of that monster.

1) there are already existing discounts from top companies to users with long list portfolios
2) also there are really cool digital investors clubs like Investors Club (more about websites, they have awesome facebook group)
The whole idea is absurd, especially after Brian Royce attacked domainers and diminished their importance to their business.

There are many registrars with similar pricing that are not run by a noob, are not millions of dollars in debt, and are not screwing customers over.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back