IT.COM

domain errr, gbuys.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... what do you guys think i can get off http://www.gbuys.com I know it has been sold already for $1,500 some time ago.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reg. fee - $45+ (domain name only/wholesale), IMHO.
Best of Luck.

•••
wow, that was a fast reply! I'm not expecting much from it, i'm just wondering :)

•••
reg fee+
JMHO
Good Luck!

•••
I went a little higher 'cause I thought it was kinda B-) sounding ... that previous $1,500 figure is out of the picture, though IMHO.
Have fun! :)

•••
i had an offer for $400 some time ago but i was in the middle of a business for the site

•••
Originally posted by santarulz
i had an offer for $400 some time ago but i was in the middle of a business for the site

Any chance to reignite those discussions?!? :)
That might be a wise move, IMHO (if you're looking to sell).

•••
Re: errr, gbuys.com?

Originally posted by santarulz
Hmmm... what do you guys think i can get off http://www.gbuys.com I know it has been sold already for $1,500 some time ago.

< Reg fee

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Any chance to reignite those discussions?!? :)
That might be a wise move, IMHO (if you're looking to sell).

I agree :)

•••
Were the offers for the domain alone or did it include the site/business that you have on there also?

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Were the offers for the domain alone or did it include the site/business that you have on there also?

ya, I was wondering that too :)

•••
there was no business on the site at the time, just "This domain was registered at blablabla" hehe. The current site is not my business, the database guy died and lost all the data w/ him. Because of lack of funding i had to discontinue it. :(

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back