NameSilo

EV1 registers 53,000 domains on way to 100,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
November 20, 2003 -- (WEB HOST INDUSTRY REVIEW) -- Texas-based EV1Servers (ev1servers.net), formerly known as Rackshack, said on Wednesday that its number of registered domains has increased by over 500 percent during the last two months. According to the company, it recorded 10,000 domain name registrations in the first month following the launch of its $5 domain registration service. Since then, EV1Servers said it has registered over 40,000 domains bringing the total count of registered domains to 53,000.

"I'm very pleased with the momentum created by our industry-leading pricing and trusted brand name," said Robert Marsh, CEO of EV1Servers. "We expect to reach the 100,000 domain mark by early January."

The company said that statistics provided by domain tracking services show that EV1Servers outrank other domain registrars in terms of daily net gains in domain name registrations. "In recent weeks, we've maintained a pace of over 1,000 daily registrations," said Mario Rodriguez, manager of customer service at EV1Servers'.

Recent research by Netcraft found EV1Severs to be the second fastest growing hosting provider in the world.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow they really are kicking butt!

•••
•••
Only 53.000????

I thought they already have at least over 153.000 registered domains :)

But the service is very good (using them myself too).
Gooooooo Shack! :D

•••
Whoa!

Good for Rackshack! They're rackshacking them sales in! :tu:

I can't say I use Rackshack myself, I'm staying faithful to Namecheap just so that I can keep all my domains in the one place!

The prices of domains are temping aswell, $5 .com at Rackshack, $5 .biz & .us at GoDaddy! Who's next!?

Interesting stuff. I think they'll hit about the 90,000 mark early January! Sales are always large st first, but usually creep down over a small period of time.

•••
•••
ev1 a1 great deals. loking better and better:)

•••
I wish they had multiple year option instead of just one. Id like to register a few 10 year domains at that price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back