Dynadot

auction examples-of.com, $1 start

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domains' Expiry Date: 2011-07-02
Auction time 14 days, starting from today.
Payment by:Paypal or Escrow.com

People are always looking for "examples of" on the net... Examples of business plans, examples of wedding speeches, examples of resumes, examples of cover letters, the list goes on and on. Easy to monetize, even just renting links to "examples of" vendors who are paying good money for it on CPC.

An existing website (not mine), "examplesof.com" (easily worth $14k or more, minimum) is highly ranked. Examples-of.com can harness its power and the public's insatiable appetite for "examples of".

Make a bid now.

(website optional, no extra cost)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1$ here PM me if i win
PS: 2 weeks is a long time :(

•••
cvexamples.co.uk sold at NoktaDomains for $3,100 USD on 2010-03-23
examples.net sold at Sedo for $3,000 USD on 2010-12-16

•••
I just got a private $20 offer for this at another forum, so now bidding is at $20.

•••
I just got a private $20 offer for this at another forum, so now bidding is at $20.

sorry once an auction has started here all bids must be made in this thread. Bid stands at $1 unless someone here posts more.

Kind regards

•••
Fine, I'll go along with that. It might be a sacrifice on my side. Maybe I'll be able to get the bidder to post here. Look at the numbers at Google Keyword external:
Keyword
Competition
Global Monthly Searches
Local Monthly Searches
examples of
5,000,000 2,740,000

•••
If I get a great offer elsewhere, I'll take just take it. Business. Not personal. Sorry.

•••
Done i pm'd you , i won this auction

•••
I'll let thedude1 have it, though it is an absurd sacrifice on my part (of my own making) and I've had better offers elsewhere. He deserves it for bidding on a no-brainer.

•••
Thanks will please reply on your PM

•••
I sent you the money , i still didnt get the domain

•••
I pushed the domain name to you. Did you get the Godaddy email?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back