NameSilo

Exams

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mystic

Account Closed
Impact
any of you got exams coming up in like 4 weeks? i mean final GCSE exams etc, i have 4 weeks left until i leave school :laugh: but that means i been staying behind 2 hours + a day to get higher marks (me is a geek), and im wonderin, anyone else in same situation as me?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have my GCSE's this year :D

•••
•••
I have alevels you are all lucky doing G.C.S.E's lol! A levels suck!

Best of luck guys!

Joseph! :)

Last edited:
•••
not GCSEs - I got SATS next week. Apparantly they are really easy, but the teachers are making a big fuss! :lol:

Its really boring - I can hardly type due to bordom. All our regular HW has been stopped, so that we can get extra HW in Eng, Maths and Science! :o Save Me! lol

Good luck with your GCSEs though.
xtreme-forums said:
err... u quoted something about leaving school
Are you gonna leave school? What will you do? (how will you get money?)

Last edited:
•••
Sats are getting phased out your one of the last to do it.

Heh!!!

•••
Joseph said:
Sats are getting phased out your one of the last to do it.

Heh!!!
really? :o is that UK? grr... I hate school

•••
Sats are easy, Don't revise its a waste of your time....
Im doing AS levels soon, my first exam is in 2 weeks....
AS is hard compared to GCSE.....
Im doing German, History, Business and Economics....

•••
Just had our practice English AP exam this week. The real one is on the 5th of next month.

The SAT was easy for me - glad it's over and done with though.

•••
Yeah, don't worry PoorDoggie. Don't bother with revision, I never revised once and got straight 7's :)

•••
sats are easy as hell, dont fo any revision for them, concentrate on something else, your GCSE's are the big fuss that needs a fuss, well im gonna go to college when i leave school, soon, yeaaaahs, im actually in school now waiting for my electronics teacher to get back so i can do some more work lol, i will have a job, 6 hours-£25, that will be enough for my online spending habits lol, but i wont be able to do that once im at college, its 8-10 monday, wedensday and friday, so ill do that like 8 weeks, but i may try get a saturday job lol, im taking ICT double award and business studies in college, and all of you, good luck, hope ya get good grades

•••
yes good luck to everyone! lol

I have a saturday job at the moment. I work in a Post Office/Newagents and get £15 for working 8:30am - 1pm. Its kinda boring, theres not much to do, but then again, its £15 a week, and its really easy! lol

B-)

•••
Lol. I got about £15 for doing 20 - 30 mins on a logo :) A good rate for work I love doing :) But, then again, its not regular, but heck, I'd rather do that than a saturday job!

•••
i want a saturday job, but theres nowhere here i can get one, they all been taken lol, i hope while im at college my websites ad revenue will pay me like £25 a week

my PR updates look promising, and im getting more traffic:

mysticproxy.com - 1 month old

PR0 to PR2

underworld-inc.com - i owned for 1 month

PR1 to PR5

demo.underworld-inc.com

PR0 to PR4

and im gonna put some pay per click advertisements on them once i have 5 sites + over a PR5, then hopefully i can sit back and spend 1 hour + a day updating and then getting paid £25 a week, i enjoy updating, and i will be getting paid to run my own site lol, if this fails, i will have to get a saturday job, but i would do a sat job anyway, nowhere will take me :( lol

•••
How did you get your PR up so quick?!?!?!?!?

EDIT: OK, I just went on my site and I have PR 4 and its been running about a month. Never mind. Google spider visits my site like every day, hehe.

Last edited:
•••
nice, yeah, google are being great lately, except for a freind of mine 6 months old, PR0, he has a google hates me site now lol, a forum

•••
:lol:

I have loads of exams going on, even though i have GCSEs next year... it sucks... :(

•••
will7 said:
Lol. I got about £15 for doing 20 - 30 mins on a logo :) A good rate for work I love doing :) But, then again, its not regular, but heck, I'd rather do that than a saturday job!

Good man, thats what I wanna hear! Not many people like us with common sense B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back