IT.COM

question User NamesPro is trying to sell my domain on Dan

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GolA

Impact
I've had some domains listed on Sedo for a few weeks. I've been reading these boards for a while, learning what I can.
Today, I decided to list them on Dan too. One was rejected because it said it was already listed. I just checked, and sure enough, it is listed for sale by a user called "Names Pro." They have it listed for a "make offer." If you go to the domain - it's mine.

Hmm. What's up with that?

Are they trying to sell it for $$$ and then buy it cheap from me? Anyone else had this happen?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've had some domains listed on Sedo for a few weeks. I've been reading these boards for a while, learning what I can.
Today, I decided to list them on Dan too. One was rejected because it said it was already listed. I just checked, and sure enough, it is listed for sale by a user called "Names Pro." They have it listed for a "make offer." If you go to the domain - it's mine.

Hmm. What's up with that?

Are they trying to sell it for $$$ and then buy it cheap from me? Anyone else had this happen?
Yes, I just saw the other thread - will try to read through it. I've just reported it on Dan.

•••
Dan is looking into it. Not related, but if anyone is kind enough to respond, I'd appreciate it.

Looks like Dan lists on Afternic for me. If that's the case, is there any real reason for me to create an Afternic account? Will it let me list them again?

•••
Happens alot, probably the previous owner has not removed it from their account.

Dan will sort it out.

Cheers
Corey

•••
just email them man... no prob

•••
Since you're the owner (i guess), If you verify ownership the other listing will be gone, that's the standard with any domain marketplace

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back