Dynadot

question Listing on multiple marketplaces.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hashguide

Impact
Hello. I'm trying to offload some domains that I've been hanging onto for a few years and had some questions about some of the available marketplaces.

I started out with Afternic parking with offer page and they required nameservers to be pointed to their own, which prevents adding additional records such as the TXT record that godaddy requires for verification. I was also looking at the Dan marketplace, which also requires you to change nameservers to their own.

What does everyone else do to gain maximum exposure throughout these different marketplaces?

Right now, I have 3 domains at auction on godaddy. Will it be better to start prices cheap or is a starting price at $450 for domains $1600 and up, too much for starting price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm having the same questions here, ownership verification thing is for me as a bigenner kinnda complicated but we'll figure it out.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back