IT.COM

discuss Any advantage to Listing on both Dan and Afternic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cpnames

Established Member
Impact
I had previously been listing on both Dan and Afternic so I could get the stats and better landers from Dan and the network reach from Afternic. Then recently I eliminated the Dan listings and started going for the simplicity of listing on Afternic, with the Dan landers, since they now show stats. But it just came to my attention that my BrandBucket listings are being syndicated to Dan. So now I'm wondering, do you get any additional reach being on Dan if you are already on Afternic? It's basically the same network right? Or am I missing something? And vice versa, if my BrandBucket listings are syndicated to Dan, is there any point also adding them to Afternic?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had previously been listing on both Dan and Afternic so I could get the stats and better landers from Dan and the network reach from Afternic. Then recently I eliminated the Dan listings and started going for the simplicity of listing on Afternic, with the Dan landers, since they now show stats. But it just came to my attention that my BrandBucket listings are being syndicated to Dan. So now I'm wondering, do you get any additional reach being on Dan if you are already on Afternic? It's basically the same network right? Or am I missing something? And vice versa, if my BrandBucket listings are syndicated to Dan, is there any point also adding them to Afternic?

I would like to know the answer to this as well. Even without Brandbucket. That is - is there any benefit to listing a name for sale on both Dan and Afternic. When I list names directly on Dan - they automatically list them on Afternic (although I can also "double" list it). But is there any benefit to doing so?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back