IT.COM

question AmishRecipes domain name purchase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I had been trying to get this domain name for a long time, and I saw it listed at various prices on godaddy over the years, but whenever I had the money they raised the price, at one time I was ready to buy it at 2400 but they doubled the price to 4800 or something like that. It was on uniregistry so I spoke to the seller, who cussed me out, thinking it was a bad thing to call me Amish, I believe he called me an β€œAmish f***.”

I didn’t buy it at that time but I recently buy the name after I had been seeing at 1500 for a few months and the day I got on to buy it it was 1800. It was strange how often the price kept changing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congratulations with the acquisition!
I m happy owner of 2 secret most important word+recipes,com in the world domains, I know there is huge value in them, that is why I m glad when someone have their dream domains.

•••
•••
Congratulations with the acquisition!
I m happy owner of 2 secret most important word+recipes,com in the world domains, I know there is huge value in them, that is why I m glad when someone have their dream domains.
This is my heritage, having grown up Amish, but it has like 2900-3000 searches a month.

•••
•••
You told me years ago - I forgot.
That's what happened when you are getting old.
I sell my cookbook on slabaugh.com too but was wanting to try with PayPal on my new domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back