NameSilo

information ExchangeMarketPlace.com acquired by Shopify

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

larryscott2559

Restricted (Market)
Impact
So I just noticed that Shopify has just recently acquired ExchangeMarketPlace.com. I believe it was bought from a domain investor because the name has been registered since 2009, the registrar is eNom. Shopify was using the sub domain name "exchange.shopify.com" before acquiring this new domain name. This is a website where people who are looking to buy and sell established and starter website businesses come together, sort of like Flippa (except its Shopify stores only). I figure this would be of interest to domain bloggers. Im not that great with deep researching so maybe you'll find out the price Shopify bought the domain name for and other useful information.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ExchangeMarketplace.com
*two words

•••
I have a number of domains with either the MARKET or MARKETPLACE keyword.
In Spanish I also have quite a few MERCADO keyword domains.
There are occasional inquiries but no $xXxX sales to report yet.
I do recall one end user inquiry where they offered high $XXX but chose to use the equivalent .CO rather than pay $xXxX for the .Com.

•••
"exchange" is a really hot keyword right now

•••
you think they would have picked up something like marketify

exchangemarketplace is clumsy to say and waaaay to long - imo

•••
•••
you think they would have picked up something like marketify

exchangemarketplace is clumsy to say and waaaay to long - imo
There are only a few ways to describe sharemarket, stock market exchange.
Branding doesn't get you the one type in that could pay for the work generic could.
I have sharemarketexchange and another member here has stockmarketexchange.

Last edited:
•••
I have these for auction here with one bid

OnlineCurrency.trade ($105 CPC) , CurrencyExchange.nl , RealEstates.market

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back