Domain Empire

domain ExpertBacklinks.com - Any value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Anyone see any value in the domain name- ExpertBacklinks.com

Obviously it is a purely brandable name, but how much do people think it might be worth to an end user?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since this was on Flippa and had a bid of $135 but that was a year ago keep that mind. It was a turnkey web site a year ago but now there is nothing on it only a notice saying this domain name has expired and pending renewal or deletion. Going to have to say the value is worth Reg fee. Unless you develop it and maybe you can get low $xxx. Good Luck

Last edited:
•••
I think worth is 0 because domain has been expired.

•••
Since this was on Flippa and had a bid of $135 but that was a year ago keep that mind. It was a turnkey web site a year ago but now there is nothing on it only a notice saying this domain name has expired and pending renewal or deletion. Going to have to say the value is worth Reg fee. Unless you develop it and maybe you can get low $xxx. Good Luck

Thanks for sharing that with me. I actually wasn't aware of the prior Flippa listing when I bought it. I did an archive.org search beforehand but nothing came up, so I assume the site was just parked the whole time. I actually am able to provide SEO backlinking services, so it would be a pretty good name if I go down the path of developing this into a website. I might then sell it once I no longer provide this service.

@John8954
Tell me more about your opinion that all expired domains=no value. OOPS you can't because you're banned :P

For the record, the page only shows an expiry notice is because it is awaiting being transferred into my account, after which it will have an extra years registration.

•••
@John8954
Tell me more about your opinion that all expired domains=no value. OOPS you can't because you're banned :P

:laugh: Good one!!! :laugh:

Peace,
Cy

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back