Fake Ebay Email Look in!

Watch
Hello all

Sorry for posting here just letting you know i got a fake email from ebay.

This is the way the email came

The link goes to "portal2.tasc DOT com" Pretty good give away.

IF its not right posting here please move/delete

Theres always someone getting caught so thought i should post.(sorry admin)

EMAIL :

Dear ??????
Congratulations!

Due to you r continu ed sale s s uc ces s o n e Bay, we ar e d elighted to in vit e you to jo in our Bronze
PowerSe lle r Program. As a P owe rSe lle r, you will rec eive additi ona l sup por t to hel p you t o c ontinue
to sell succe ssf ully.

Membership to this selected group i s F RE E. J oin ing is a sim ple tw o-s tep process:

1. Go to Pow erSeller Progr am signin p age by clicking here

2. Signin, by s ign i n o n PowerSeller Pro gram p age you request to jo in Po wer Sell er P rog ram

Once yo u a ccept, we will provid e y o u w ith a PowerSeller Icon next to yo ur U ser ID as
recognitio n o f y our hard work. In addition, yo u w ill also hav e the following ben efits of membership:

Priority E mai l Suppo rt for a ll level s p lus dedicated P hon e support Team

Access to dedicated P owe rSeller Por tal

A PowerS ell er Welcome Pack

A Disc uss ion Board for you to netwo rk wit h o the r P owerSellers

A dedicat ed Pow erS eller Newsletter

Free Po wer Seller Bu sin ess Templates

Access to the latest devel opm ents on listi ng tools, Shops, pr omo t ion s and other tra ding tips

Please note that you mus t join f or e Bay ' s P owerSelle r P rogram by the last day of the month.

Regards,

Your eBay PowerSeller Team

eBay Interna tio nal AG sent this e-mail to you bec aus e o f y o ur outstanding fee dba ck, high sales, and good account st and ing. If
you would not l ike to b e i nvited t o j oin the Pow erSeller pro gram, click here, click "Check it out", and click "Decline" at the
bottom of the page. Ple ase not e t hat it may take up to 14 da ys to process your request.

Copyri ght © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rig hts Reserved.
Designated trademarks and bran ds a re t he property of t hei r resp ect ive own ers.
eBay and the eBa y logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yeah and i get paypal ones like that to!

•••
I get several. Including ones from paypal and I don't even have an account with them yet. lol

•••
I get several of different ones from people claiming to be Ebay, Paypal, and whatnot..

Too easy to detect, even with the more advanced swishing methods out there.

•••
Agree steveh, but I think these posts just give us all a gentle reminder not to become too blase about these types of emails, especially where newbies are concerned and may never have experienced anything like it before.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back