NameSilo

Fee of Epik marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

70ym

Established Member
Impact
The fee of epik marketplace is not clear.

For dan.com, I list a domain for $100, I know the buyer only need to pay $100, and I will get $91 on my paypal.

For epik, I think if I list a domain for $100, buyer need to pay $104.9 if they pay by paypal, the marketplace fee is 9%, and the epik support says they do personal paypal transfer for pay out, so paypal will charge 4.4%+$0.3. So i will get $86.7 on my paypal.

@Rob Monster please correct me if I misunderstand.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The fee of epik marketplace is not clear.

For dan.com, I list a domain for $100, I know the buyer only need to pay $100, and I will get $91 on my paypal.

For epik, I think if I list a domain for $100, buyer need to pay $104.9 if they pay by paypal, the marketplace fee is 9%, and the epik support says they do personal paypal transfer for pay out, so paypal will charge 4.4%+$0.3. So i will get $86.7 on my paypal.

@Rob Monster please correct me if I misunderstand.
@70ym sorry for the delay in response here. My name is Jessica and I am the Director of Clients Services here at Epik.

Correct, there is a 9% commission-fee taken off the top before proceeds are deposited into your Masterbucks account. So if you list a domain for $100usd, you will see a total of $91usd deposited into your Masterbucks account.
You can then use those funds within Epik commission/tax free OR cash out. We do not charge a cash out fee unless we are charged one. Example: there is a WIRE fee, PayPal will not charge a fee unless we are sending outside of the US and most often its a $4.99usd fee.

In the end, if you want to net $100usd just add 9% plus whatever fee you might encounter when cashing out if that is your goal and list it for that price on the Marketplace. Feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] if you have any further questions. Have a good day!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back