IT.COM

First time buyer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey i've never bought a domain be4 and i was wondering where is the best place to register one and cheap?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say Godaddy or NameCheap :D

Last edited:
•••
Don't listen to Sohil *punches GoDaddy*

eNom.com or Namecheap.com

I use NameCheap and I have about 10 domains.

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever

:'(

:notme:

•••
lol, i'll check them all out!

•••
•••
•••
I don't think namecheap has free push?

•••
Originally posted by dpk87

I think it does :)

•••
Originally posted by dpk87

it does

•••

eNom.com or Namecheap.com

I use NameCheap and I have about 10 domains.

ENOM has $30 reg. fee :o

•••
If you plan to buy a lot of domains, you can't beat enom. There are a lot of people who can create a free $8.95 account for you, and if you really decide you are serious, you can buy an account with a lower registration price (as low as $6.95)

good luck!

•••
eNom is the best if you plan on buying more than 25 names.. otherwise use NameCheap which DOES have a free push to another NameCheap user and they use eNom. They are .07 cheaper than a free reseller from eNom and you don't have to add $100.. you just need to deposit money when you want to reg a name.

If you want to get the names for less than $8 at NameCheap I will give you the coupon number :)

•••
wow i only want the one not 25!

•••
eNom is the best if you plan on buying more than 25 names.. otherwise use NameCheap which DOES have a free push to another NameCheap user and they use eNom. They are .07 cheaper than a free reseller from eNom and you don't have to add $100.. you just need to deposit money when you want to reg a name.

If you want to get the names for less than $8 at NameCheap I will give you the coupon number :)

where do you signup for the newsletter to maybe get a coupon???

•••
•••
Originally posted by dude
where do you signup for the newsletter to maybe get a coupon???

When you sign up they automatically send it to you i think.. I have only gotten one email which included the coupon.

•••
ive never gotten a newsletter from them :(

•••
Awwwwwwww, I got this like last month.. it still works though.. I just regged a domain today with it.. hehe

•••
www.Dotster.com ... which also has the "free push" feature!

IMHO.
$14.95/year Registrations.
B-)

•••
Im using godaddy and namecheap..

Isnt enom very exspensive!!? as i can see a a domain name cost 29 dollars !! Must have seen it wrong *hope*

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
Im using godaddy and namecheap..

Isnt enom very exspensive!!? as i can see a a domain name cost 29 dollars !! Must have seen it wrong *hope*

Yes.. that's what resellers are for.. a free 8.95 reseller gets you domains for 8.95 :)

•••
Yes.. that's what resellers are for.. a free 8.95 reseller gets you domains for 8.95 :)

oh!
thx GCgirl4ever!
Btw, how do i get a resellers account then?
*must have* :)

•••
I believe you'll need to commit to $495.00 for the $8.95/per with Enom ... min. 55 domain years, IMHO.
Other's more proficient with Enom may clarify. :)

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
I believe you'll need to commit to $495.00 for the $8.95/per with Enom ... min. 55 domain years, IMHO.
Other's more proficient with Enom may clarify. :)

ohh i see, thx for helping :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back