Domain Empire

First time buyer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey i've never bought a domain be4 and i was wondering where is the best place to register one and cheap?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow this has changed topic! lol

•••
•••
Originally posted by Katy
Wow this has changed topic! lol

Just trying to be thorough, Katy. :)
See you soon.

:xf.love:

•••
Yeah thanx, i went from a cheap hosting company to a £400 thingy!

•••
eNom is the best IMO. Godaddy is ok and has $6.95 .us names.
JMHO
Good Luck!

•••
•••
•••
•••
For anyone who wants the coupon code it's save7881 , good luck Katy!! Use that if you go with NameCheap.. everyone domain is only 7.98 with it!

•••
I can offer the best deal for you: RajanUrs.Com.....just costs 1000$ and oneof its kind in the world.......maybe I will become a millionaire and you can sell it back to me :lol:

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
For anyone who wants the coupon code it's save7881 , good luck Katy!! Use that if you go with NameCheap.. everyone domain is only 7.98 with it!

Thx alot for that one!! :)
using it right now

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
oh!
thx GCgirl4ever!
Btw, how do i get a resellers account then?
*must have* :)

If you want an 8.95 account PM me

•••
Just another thought that should go into choosing your registrar.
If your going to resell domains your going to want to choose a mainstream registrar (enom, godaddy, namecheap, registerfly, etc.)
I always avoid buying domain names regged at obscure registrars. And I know I'm not the only one! Think of what this can do to your sales D-:

Good Luck!

•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
If your going to resell domains your going to want to choose a mainstream registrar (enom, godaddy, namecheap, registerfly, etc.)
I always avoid buying domain names regged at obscure registrars. And I know I'm not the only one! Think of what this can do to your sales D-:

Good Luck!

I totally agree some of the obscure registrars are a Pain in the ***

•••
Originally posted by NameCaster

Good Luck!

Very true!

•••
•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
I use registerFly.com

seems good to.
Little bit higher price then namecheap :)

•••
Originally posted by CenterPoint
I totally agree some of the obscure registrars are a Pain in the ***

Let alone the pain in the ass effect.
How many domains have you bought and lost or let expire because the renewal process was yet another CC account floating around?
Or how many have you lost because a pull went wack!
Major domainers are not going to buy a name that ends up costing them hours of time just to get it in their portfolio!

Time is money.
A smooth and easy tranfer is half the sale IMO!

These are good questions to ask yourself!

Good Luck!

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
I believe you'll need to commit to $495.00 for the $8.95/per with Enom ... min. 55 domain years, IMHO.
Other's more proficient with Enom may clarify. :)

I don't believe that is an issue if someone creates her a reseller account beneath themselves. I have created a couple of users under me (though I do not offer that to people I don't know) and there is no such committment required.

•••
Originally posted by FrontRow
I don't believe that is an issue if someone creates her a reseller account beneath themselves. I have created a couple of users under me (though I do not offer that to people I don't know) and there is no such committment required.

Very likely, FrontRow ... I believe my "scenario" is with Enom directly (and I'm pretty new to THEM, and still learning myself). I was hoping some of you Enom/Reseller Pro's would expand on my words. Thanks and thank you to those offering Enom Reseller accounts here for the membership, as well.
Good thread. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back