IT.COM

Flippa Coupons!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anyone know of any promotions going on currently?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes if you appraise domains on flippa more than 15 per week before every tuesday you earn 15 free credits a week. i been doing this every week for 8 months straight and letting my credits build up.
hope you find this tip very useful!!!

•••
The most recent one they were running this past month were free "relistings". So if a name went unsold, you could relist it for free. But that might not help.

But as long as your signed up, w/ an active email, any future promos you'd be made aware of.

And I was going to say the flippa appraisals, https://flippa.com/domain-appraisals....wasn't sure how the credits worked so @clydedomain cleared that up.

Of course, everyone on this forum seems to be 100% against it ;)

But no, they don't have any coupon codes.

•••
yes if you appraise domains on flippa more than 15 per week before every tuesday you earn 15 free credits a week. i been doing this every week for 8 months straight and letting my credits build up.

Thanks I just realized that last week and doing that. Wondering if there are other promotions. Like currently, retailmenot.com shows a couple of coupons but they don't seem to work.

Thanks,

•••
•••
i think i will make a thread about this. regarding the flippa apprasals

•••
The most recent one they were running this past month were free "relistings". So if a name went unsold, you could relist it for free. But that might not help.

But as long as your signed up, w/ an active email, any future promos you'd be made aware of.

And I was going to say the flippa appraisals, https://flippa.com/domain-appraisals....wasn't sure how the credits worked so @clydedomain cleared that up.

Of course, everyone on this forum seems to be 100% against it ;)

But no, they don't have any coupon codes.

Jeez..I think I re-listed mine for the full price. Good to know that.

Thanks

•••
The relisting promo is being extended, per a convo I had with admins there

•••
Does anyone know of any promotions going on currently?

Thanks.

-- We're extending the Free Relisting promo through February! If you've ever had an unsold domain auction on our platform, simply click 'relist' and the fee should be automatically waived.

-- We're discontinuing this at some stage, though the ETA is still not firm. I'll report back here and elsewhere when it's time to break the news...

•••
•••
-- We're extending the Free Relisting promo through February! If you've ever had an unsold domain auction on our platform, simply click 'relist' and the fee should be automatically waived.

-- We're discontinuing this at some stage, though the ETA is still not firm. I'll report back here and elsewhere when it's time to break the news...

Nice. This should definitely cut out a lot of the fat.

•••
does the free relisting still work?
i have tried to relist an unsold domain and it turned to be a list in my portfolio not auction which its available allready without need to relist an unsold domain!

•••
does the free relisting still work?
i have tried to relist an unsold domain and it turned to be a list in my portfolio not auction which its available allready without need to relist an unsold domain!

We've made the changes I've suggested above in this thread:

You are now entitled to one (1) free relist per auction, then the system charges you $5 for every subsequent relist. We've already seen seller clearance rates improve, and the fluff / domains that routinely are relisted but never sell start to migrate into the free / Portfolio section.

We've also removed the incentive to appraise domains.

Upgrades are also paused, in the way that they used to exist. More on that another time,

•••
Thanks, seems like a good implementation. Must be fun for the flippa team with the rocket ship like growth they've had. Cheers!

•••
We've made the changes I've suggested above in this thread:

You are now entitled to one (1) free relist per auction, then the system charges you $5 for every subsequent relist. We've already seen seller clearance rates improve, and the fluff / domains that routinely are relisted but never sell start to migrate into the free / Portfolio section.

We've also removed the incentive to appraise domains.

Upgrades are also paused, in the way that they used to exist. More on that another time,

its good that you now removed the incentive to appraise domains so the appraisals will be more useful

but the domain that i relisted it it's already the first time to relist it and it turned to be in my free portfolio not auction---its my first time to relist a domain.

•••
Do you guys know if Flippa usually provides upgrade related promotions for Christmas or Newyears? I expected to see some on thanksgiving but there wasn't any :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back