Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dulanga

Impact
If I don't pay Flippa success fees then would it be deducted automatically from the credit card I used to pay for the listing?
Secondly if I use escrow.com to get paid , will the success fee automatically get cut off?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I don't pay Flippa success fees then would it be deducted automatically from the credit card I used to pay for the listing?
Secondly if I use escrow.com to get paid , will the success fee automatically get cut off?
Please reply me asap. I really need answers. Please!!!

•••
•••
•••
Dear sir,
Can you answer my questions please coz it's a bit complicated that link.
If I won't be able to pay then would the success fee get automatically get cut off from the credit card I used to make the listing?
Secondly if I get paid through escrow.com, then would the success fee get deducted automatically?

Thanks,
Dulanga

•••
If the buyer paid already, the fee should get automatically deducted from the total sum.

yourdomain.com = $100
buyer paid = $100
flippa escrow fee 12% = deducted from $100 = $12
same with the paypal (+paypal fee)
you get = $88

•••
Dear sir,
Can you answer my questions please coz it's a bit complicated that link.
If I won't be able to pay then would the success fee get automatically get cut off from the credit card I used to make the listing?
Secondly if I get paid through escrow.com, then would the success fee get deducted automatically?

Thanks,
Dulanga

@FlippaDomains should be able to help although flippa do have their own escrow
Escrow.com is usually only used for higher priced domains due to escrow fees

•••
•••
The fees (escrow.com, flippa escrow, paypal) will be automatically deducted from the (buyer) payment amount.

•••
Someone on here will no doubt reply in this thread quite quickly but flippa domains will be able to help soon enough

•••
Thanks loxline and platey.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back