Dynadot

Established Fonzies Crazy everything must go Template Sale!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
* all names at enom
* can accept payment through paypal or 2checkout
* all sites have their own hosting package on my server which will give the buyer some time to move the sites. Buyer will simply get ftp details of the site they buy or have the sites zipped if they prefer. The only exception is templatedevil - this doesnt have its own hosting package but ftp details etc will still be provided
* it is the buyers responibility to transfer the sites - i will do my best to help you with any questions etc but you must be ok with html and php

* with the exception of goodtemplate - all these sites have a unique design which you will not see elsewhere on the web be it through turnkey resellers or template sites or whatever. All sites are fully functional. All you have to do is promote them.

* Only templatedevil.com is getting traffic as the rest have only been recently developed.

* With the exception of the forums - all sites are templatemonster reseller sites.

* I will give a 10% discount to any buyer who registers with templatemonster under my affiliate program.

* Discount may be given to anyone who wants to buy a few sites.

www.goodtemplate.com - $30.00 - this is a turnkey site.bear this in mind.

www.templateboards.com - $300.00 with owned vbulletin license, $200.00 without.

www.templatedevil.com - $750.00 - owner has to purchase copy of toplinks script as company does not allow licenses to be traded - its quite cheap anyways. Stats are on site. Site has several banners designed by a professional banner company and a flash header design on the site too.

www.amazingtemplates.net - $200.00

www.qualitywebsitetemplates.com - $200.00

www.simplytemplates.net - $200.00

first come first serve basis - serious offers/queries only please :)

any questions please ask :):)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
www.goodtemplate.com - $30.00 - this is a turnkey site.bear this in mind.

SOld if you still have it :blink:
I pmed ou on other board and forget if you replied.. hey its almost 2am :D

•••
replied on other thread - its been sold :)

•••
wow, you are very good with flash and graphics. great work.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back