Dynadot

Foolishly Bought Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jyoung1234

Impact
Ok so I foolishly bout a domain that may or may not have any value to someone, including .com, .info, .net, and .org

I would like to recoup my reg fees, but that's pretty much all I'm worried about. How do I go about listing. I have had them listed on Sedo for about a month, with a BIN price, but no luck.

Also, the other two domains I purchased are awesome, and I really think that they'll be in the $xxx-xxxx. Is there anywhere else I should list besides sedo?

Thanks guys,

I'm a n00b.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Based on the subject of your thread, it probably doesn't matter where you list them.

Just because you bought something doesn't mean it's worth anything and that anyone is going to buy it from you.

I would ask you what the names are but you state that you're a noob so I suspect they are junk names. You can probably expect not to recoup any of your money back. But it's impossible to say without knowing what the names are.

•••
Might be worthwhile listing them in the appraisal section and if the feedback is reg fee then seriously put them to the back of your mind and let them expire - forget about them. It might also be worth putting your 'awesome' names in the appraisal section too.

•••
Patience is very important. Take the time to make errors and have the money to make errors. The more painful the lessons how faster you learn what the market wants.

•••
Ok so I foolishly bout a domain that may or may not have any value to someone, including .com, .info, .net, and .org

I would like to recoup my reg fees, but that's pretty much all I'm worried about. How do I go about listing. I have had them listed on Sedo for about a month, with a BIN price, but no luck.

Also, the other two domains I purchased are awesome, and I really think that they'll be in the $xxx-xxxx. Is there anywhere else I should list besides sedo?

Thanks guys,

I'm a n00b.

Why you would trust our advice but not trust us enough to tell us what the domains are is beyond me. You want to know how to sell a product we know nothing about.

That's like going to a shrink and saying "fix me, but I'm not going to tell you anything about me."

Good luck to you.

•••
consider this as a cheap domain class tuition. Move on. You will never learn anything if you don't have failure. Even experienced domainers rotate their domains.

•••
I agree with you, success comes after failure, so if you fail then don't worry but repeating same mistakes again and again is not good, it shows your fulishness, idleness..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back