Dynadot

Established --=[ ForumDirectory.Com ]=-- Directory of Forum WebSites - Forsale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
ForumDirectory.Com - For sale

It's a developed web site launched about a year ago.. Gets pretty good traffic and you can check out the traffic by clicking "statistics" link ..

Asking Price is $7000 for domain name & website

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Lowered to $5000

Last edited:
•••
•••
What kind of traffic are you receiving?

IGNORE THAT^!!

Thats pretty good traffic though.

You still asking $4000?

Last edited:
•••
•••
:lala: $4000 is awefully expensive for the site you're selling. I'm selling a site with more traffic than what you're getting, and it's only $200. I suggest that you reconsider the price. I'm just trying to help you out here :]

•••
I just e-mailed this guy, asking for his lowest price for a quick sale...

He e-mailed me back (today) with

"$7000 -- Final Price"

ahaha.... what a joke! ffs he offers $4,000 above.

I hate being ripped off...

•••
No proof of any revenue also...

•••
what the hell with you guys ..
Read the forum rules, if do not like the price just forget about it don't even bother to reply .. If you are really serious in buying use PM or E-mail for negotiation ..

Once again $4000 - Final price and valid until end of this week . Price will go up to $5000 from Monday ..

•••
Re: --=[ ForumDirectory.Com ]=-- Directory of Forum WebSites - Forsale

Originally posted by nameforum.com
Gets pretty good traffic and you can check out the traffic by clicking "statistics" link
53,000 page views in 7 in months? (since Jul 03)

I am interested and have read the rules, I'm just trying to establish the secret to it's valuation?

:blink:

•••
My price mostly (90%) for the domain name not for the website.
Thousands of forum websites are poping every day and those forum websites owners looking for traffic .. and first thing pops up in their mind is to look for directory site where they can list. Thats how site getting traffic ...

I am not able to spend much time on this otherwise it will one heck of website ...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back