Dynadot

news Frank Schilling - From NamesCon to the Golden Globes

Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
It was a hell of a week for uber domainer extraordinaire Frank Schilling and his crew who showed their true colors and soared above other sponsors with the marketing presence at Names Con everyone is still buzzing about.
Along the way, a stop to mingle with stars (and name prospects) at the Golden Globes and a moment of silence to remember his dearly and recently departed parked pages, showcased below, now in the hands on new end user owners who will take their spirit into an afterlife of productive bliss for the Internet and Society.
10934110_10153017766344661_127529456320573661_o.jpg

Full Article: http://fragerfactor.blogspot.com/2015/01/all-in-week-of-life-of-frank-schilling.html

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He's got the right name for the gathering, as he is definitely trying to CON everybody with his nonsensical "to the right of the dot" scam. This is one of the biggest fall's from grace in history. Obviously, he isn't willing to part with any of his good names, so he creates these PIGS that he calls names and then searches the world trying to find some suckers. He must have figured out that he was only going to be known to domainers if he kept on going the way he was. He wanted fame and glory, and is willing to make an ass of himself for the chance.

As far as I know, the guy never once sold a good to great domain to a fellow domainer at a price where the domainer got a great deal at the time of sale. And I don't know of any time where he paid a regular domainer a good sum for a decent name. Never heard a story of him selling a name to a business where the business owner got a great deal. That would have been nice publicity for domainers, to actually sell a product (domain name) to a business where the business dramatically improved its fortunes without being extorted. You never saw a story about these guys actually helping business and commerce. It was all about the outrageous sales where they really stuck it to someone.

Of course, guys like him mysteriously paid thousands and even tens of thousands for questionable names at Snap Names auctions. Snap Names turned out to be a fraud filled with at least one in house shill bidder (the guy who actually ran the auctions). So, who knows what type of shenanigans were going on with those "big time domainers" who were "cough cough" paying those outrageous sums for uninspiring names. He is pushing his luck.

I've sniffed this guy out. At least guys like Rick Schwartz spent some type educating people new to the business. Frank Schilling had a blog for a while, but it was more hype and pumping than anything. He never offered actionable advice like Rick did.

This will be my last post on this loser. I never got destroyed by domainer scams, but I have seen a ton of people on forums get creamed, and a lot of that involves bum loser extensions. When the big names give validity to these scam extensions, a new crop of domainers gets destroyed again. The guy sucks, and those who aren't calling him out on these scams are a shameful bunch.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back