IT.COM

Free Directory Submission to 100 PR 4+ Websites[Only for 10 members]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supersource.it is offering free directory submission service as we are having a few empty spots . In return you will have to post a review of our service on our official directory submission thread . So its a review service for 10 members only .

Free direction submission service is only valid for members with over 50 Posts .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official thread - http://www.namepros.com/advertising...anual-directory-submission-service-100-a.html

What we're offering ? - Submission to 100 PR 4 + Directories [FREE].

What do you have to do ? - Post a review on our official thread mentioned above .

Why Choose us?
- We get you permanent one-way links by manually submitting your site to upto 2500 quality web directories.
- We get you links that are valued by the search engines by ensuring that the directories to which we submit are SEO-friendly.
- Receive a continuous flow of links by having your website submitted to our regularly updated list of directories.
- We increase your chances of link approvals by ensuring that your site details meet all directory guidelines and are submitted under the most relevant category.
- We allow our users to give 4 unique titles and 4 unique descriptions to avoid duplication of content.
- We provide you with a login id and password so that you can track the status of your order .

How do you get started? - Post here that you're interested . We will PM you a login id where you can fill your directory submission details and track the status of your order .

All the Best
Tanuj
Supersource.it - Look no further , source your online success from us - SuperSource it !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hi i am interested please pm me the details

thanks

•••
Hi

I am very interested but i do not have enough posts, I would post a review here on Namepros and if you have a thread on EDITED WEBMASTER FORUM i can also post there, 150+ Posts and 9+ iTrader.

Please let me know, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
hi i am interested , what info do you need ? PM

•••
Hi i am interested...
send me a pm...

cheers
toni

•••
i am interested!

thanks, sp

•••
•••
•••
I'm interested as well.

Thanks!

•••
•••
Im interested would like to know more details!

•••
•••
directory

Hello.
I am interested in your service.
Please send details.

Regards

Ralph. [email protected]

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back