IT.COM

Free .info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
1and1 let you register 5 .info for free but no push no transfer , so if you need the names to devlop or to park , that is your chance to get some .info

happy hunting ;)

Tv

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
been posted several times
but thanks for sharing again :)

•••
I have been there, and it had been free for a looooooooooong time.

CREDIT VARD REQUIRED!!! (when registreing domain there)

•••
i have never used them :) just try to let others knows about it who want some free registration

Tv

•••
•••
Just a warning
You will be sorry becoming a 1&1 customer.

•••
Do a search for this company here on NamePros

•••
another warning please read the terms of service!

•••
•••
yes, the USA and Canada only bit is highly frustrating lol
Joe

•••
it is bad to make promotions and tight it that way for only some of the countries lol , but yes 1&1 is not that good place to go to , i dont use them , well each registrar have it's own bad appels and good ones , not just 1&1 lol , alwsye google or try to search about the registrar befor you register any names and one more thing is the good way to do it is to register your names in diffirent places not just in on eregsitrar that way you wont lose all your names at ones if soemthing happend

Tv

•••
Looks liek there going to let you register a name once they see a good one theyll take it away and use it for them selves. I hate 1and1!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back