Dynadot

events Free NamesCon 2016 Ticket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Good Morning, Afternoon, & Evening!

I hope you are all doing well, and having a great day! I wanted to take a moment to let you all know that I will be giving away a NamesCon ticket once per month until the conference begins in January. While I was at NamesCon earlier this year, I tried to update my wall as much as possible, because I felt the information being shared was invaluable. But even while doing so, I couldn’t help but wish that some of you could be there too.
I feel I have been making great strides. One month after I returned home, I made $3,000–which completely covered the cost of my trip and a new office chair ;). I was using one of the chairs from my dinning room table and a couple of folding tables from Lowes, as my work space. Next, I’ll get a real desk. Though I have grown fond of these gray Lifetime tables.
I’d like to share the opportunity I had this past January–the chance to learn, expand my network, and to make new friends. I’d like to give back what I’ve been receiving since day one– support! So send me an email. I’d love to hear from you, and get to know you. Each month one person will be selected to receive a free NamesCon 2016 ticket. I hope to get the chance to meet you in person, and share in the experience with you!
Full Article: http://angelastjulien.com/come-join-me-at-namescon-2016/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing this. I hope to meet all at NamesCon!

•••
Here are some important details:

*SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Send an email to [email protected] with your full name (no monikers), answering the following questions- What brought you to the domain industry? How long have you been working in the industry? How can attending NamesCon benefit you and your business?

*SELECTION:
All email submission will be read and considered. The final selection will be made by a third party. If you are selected, you must be willing to have your Bio shared in a blog post here on AngelaStJulien.com. Tickets are non-transferable.

This ticket give-a-way is not affiliated with the members and/or staff of the NamesCon team and they are not taking any role in the selection process, so please refrain from flooding them with emails. Thanks!

•••
Thursday, April 30th is the deadline for this month. Thanks.

•••
Chris Wright was selected to receive the free NamesCon Conference pass for the month of April. Get to know more about Chris and find out how you can receive a ticket for this month, here.

•••
•••
Great @FPForum! I look forward to getting to know you.

•••
Tuesday, June 30th is the deadline for this month. Thanks!

•••
I'm sorry, I meant Saturday May 30th is the deadline for this month. Apparently, i'm rushing through the summer.

•••
Bobby Thompson was selected to receive the free NamesCon Conference pass for the month of May. Get to know more about Bobby and find out how you can receive a ticket for this month, here.

•••
•••
Email in for your chance to receive a free NamesCon 2016 ticket. The deadline for the month of July is Thursday the 30th.

•••
Dan Carlson was selected to receive the free NamesCon ticket for the month of July. You can read more about Dan here. Email in for a chance to receive a free NamesCon 2016 Pass for the month of August, by Friday the 28th.

•••
Email in for your chance to receive a free NamesCon 2016 ticket. The deadline for the month of September is Monday the 28th. I look forward to getting to know you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back