IT.COM

Free Tutorial Management System - [TMS]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, :hi:

This is one of my first projects that i have worked on, its very old and i haven't even updated the code for over 2 years :(

I have been wanting to start the development of this project, if i see people are interested in a script like this :)

I had a SEOed version of this script which we were selling commercially but that version has been lost and if i see people interested i will also seo the script again :)

DEMO = Click Here to see it
Admin Username: dbdemo
Admin Password: zubair
Admin cPanel : Click Here

Click Here to Download the [TMS] - Tutorial Management System

Update 27/August/2008 :-
If you see any problems please do report it and if you're using this scrpt in any way all i request is a link back to our website CyberPK.net

Thank you,
Regards,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just a small note please don't forget to edit the "config.php" file located in the includes folder.

Theres a basic installer in it too, just let me know if you need any help installing or something ;)

•••
Any working demos before installing it? Thanks.

•••
Oh :( no sorry don't have any demo up sir :)

I'll put a demo up in a few mins since you would like to see it first :)

Thanks for the interest :)

•••
Thanks Zubair, it's a good working demo. I'll install later. If you're going to develop further features captcha is required. Rep added. :)

•••
Thank you :) am glad you liked it :)

I will surely add captcha + seo friendly links if see interest for the next version. :)

•••
Could you make a public working demo?

-RageD

•••
RageD said:
Could you make a public working demo?

-RageD
Sorry, but i'm not sure what you mean by a public working demo?

I did put an online demo so that you can check it out in my 1st post.

also if you like to see an admin panel demo you can login as the admin, i'll be editing my first post to provide those info.

Regards,

•••
Good Script Zubair...

I am willing to install it on my site..
Thanks

•••
Thanks alot Wasiflaeeq

Please do let me know if you if find this script useful, and what you think would be useful to add to it.

Regards,

•••
Very nice design but admin panel doesn't work on the demo.

-RageD

•••
:hi: RageD :)

Thanks, i'm glad you liked it :)

Why is the admin panel not working for you? i'm really not sure.. i just checked the admin demo from the above link and its working and also letting me log-in. :o

Regards,

•••
•••
Not bad. Consider using GeSHi if you don't already for code syntax highlighting. On an old site I wrote, GoTutorials.com, I used it and was well pleased.

•••
Thanks Matthew :)

I will try to do what you're suggesting :) thanks so much for your feedback :)

I will post when a new version is up :) let me know if anyone has good ideas for this :)

I know theres alot to improve already though :)

Regards

•••
I cant download the attachment for some reason? Also what license is this released under?

•••
Nice script
Will try it.

•••
•••
Hi, thanks for all the feedbacks :)

Really appreciate it :)

btw, you can use the script as you like but all that is requested is a link back.
you can let me know where you are using and i'll let you know when theres a new version up, i'm planning to make a rewrite of this one, with dozens of new features :)

Its in development as i speak - some friends are helping with this new rewrite of the script :)

Thank you
Regards,

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back