IT.COM

auction "Fresh" 3 Letter Domain [CUX.ME] and [XVO.ME] Start $25

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry Lynecker

Impact
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Domain Name : XVO.ME
Date Created : 2015-10-01
Date Expires : 2016-10-01
Registrar : Namecheap (Must have Namecheap account to push domain to new account after winning bid)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Domain Name : CUX.ME
Date Created : 2015-10-01
Date Expires : 2016-10-01
Registrar : Namecheap (Must have Namecheap account to push domain to new account after winning bid)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

START $25
BIN $123
INC $3
End > 48 Hours After Latest Bid
Payment : Paypal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy bidding, Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back