NameSilo

auction FreshLook.TV - Awesome domain for review website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm selling this domain name because I changed my business plan mid-set up.

I chose to change from this to my current business because at the time I didn't really have much interest in it and it was just a spur of the moment type of idea.

My idea was to use the website as a video review of gadgets, games, blu-ray players etc. but as a youtube type of system so the public could upload their own too! (If you search youtube, most unpackaging videos alone have millions of views!)

So anyway, more about the domain:

Domain Name: freshlook.tv

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: Browser Update Page
Status: CLIENT-DELETE-PROHIBITED, CLIENT-RENEW-PROHIBITED, CLIENT-UPDATE-PROHIBITED, CLIENT-XFER-PROHIBITED

Expiration Date: 2010-11-11
Creation Date: 2008-11-11
Last Update Date: 2009-11-12

Source: freshlook.tv Whois - fresh look - Who.is

Domain: freshlook.tv
Keywords freshlook
Frequency (Google) 1580000
in Anchor Text 38500
in Title 43000
in URL 13000
Backlinks 0
PageRank 0
Alexa Rank Not Ranked
Traffic (Visits / Day) N/A
PPC Ads # 39
Max PPC Bid $2.38
Overture/mo 3880
Wordtracker/day 35
New! Estibot TotalSearch™ Data:
TotalSearches™ 8150 /moRead More!
TotalCompetition™ 0/10 adsRead More!
TotalCPC™ $3.00 MaxBidRead More!

Free Domain Appraisal, Domain Valuation and Keyword Research Tool Domain Appraisal USD 220

Source: Free Domain Appraisal, Domain Name Valuation and Keyword Research Tool

(I know it's EstiBot.com but I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to selling domains! :P)

Also, my mum was going to use this to boost the popularity of her Youtube cooking channel. But chose to decline when she opened her restaurant

Anyway...

I will start the bid at a nice round number:

$30 US

Happy bidding :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back