Dynadot

auction [FS] AffiliateSway.com | Great Niche | Want To Go In 2 Days! | Low BIN!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dear Friends,

I am selling one of my favorite and first choice domain names to raise much needed funds for a new online venture. It was nearly in other people hands when i forget to renew but luckily I was still able to register it just in time!

The domain name for sale now is:

www.affiliatesway.com
The word sway is domination!

As you can imagine this is an ideal domain name for anyone looking to create an info product for affiliate marketing or even flipping domain names.

The domain name is registered with GoDaddy so you'll need an account with them for a free push.

I badly need the money for a new venture so as much as it pains me to part with this asset, I am going to have to sell it. My loss could be your gain ...

To Your Success,
YingHang Eng

PS. I have already been offered $97 for the domain name, and hence that is the reserve price and minimum bid for this auction.

PPS. There is no BIN price set for the auction but for the ease and time saving purposes, I am setting it at $123. May the best person win this domain and for me to raise funds!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Need Money Fast! BIN lowered to $100

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back