NameSilo

FS gets it on with WP... It's about time, no??!?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.comEstablished Member
Impact
Frank Schilling gets it on with WordPress.. It's about time, no??!?!

All of the websites are coming along nicely and I have a feeling that many more will be getting rolled out by the thousands soon! Have a look at examples such as ErectileDysfunction.com GastricBypassSurgery.com BuyStock.com CheapLifeInsurance.com FreeOnlineDegrees.com AffordableCarInsurance.com and so on. This is a huge step and in the right direction of course as far as web development goes by Frank Schilling of Name Administration Inc.

First came short articles blended into parking pages which I reported on almost a year ago.. Then came a few full blown websites, some setup as standalone business directories, some setup as static html based info sites... The evolution continues, and here we are today with the WordPress setup live! Easy to deploy and manage... WordPress is extremely popular with developers and for many reasons. It is good to see Frank Schilling get in on the action. Must be serious about this whole domain development thing... Right?! I'd say so.

...read the rest at http://www.wannadevelop.com/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back