Dynadot

[FULL] CSS Collections | Gallery + Blog

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello Domaineers :) (mostly domain ppl here)

Its been a few days since i have launched my new site CSS Collections. Wanting some reviews :)

What I Think ?

Domain: Has the best keywords for a CSS gallery. Will be adding some meta tags and keywords real soon for better Search Engine Optimization.

Design: Simple and Clean. For faster loading no images are added. only the sites showcased have images :)

Rating System: I really like the black and white mixture, ratings are real easy.

Content: The showcase gallery has around 80 sites and i add about 20 a day. As for the blog only one post for now.

Blog: The blog is relatively new, but i'll be adding some awesome posts.

URL: CSS Collections | Masterful CSS Collections

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks pretty good, but the website looks very simple and does not have lots of colors. I would recommend a little bit more work on the header of the website including the menu items. I wish you best luck with your website.

•••
The 'design' (which is just a free Wordpress theme) is a bit too bog standard for me; why use an image for your logo when you could have used text?
The ads along the top are a bit off putting, surely they could go further down the page; unless you want your visitors to hit your homepage and leave immediately via an ad?

For a 'CSS' related website, I would ensure your CSS code is as valid as you can get it - W3C CSS Validator results for http://csscollections.com/ (CSS level 2.1)

•••
I am thinking of a design-remake

A new much more affective webdeisgn

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back